Fujitsu ScanSnap N1800 Network Document Scanner - Duplex (2-sided), up to 600 dpi x 600 dpi resolution - speeds up to 20 ppm / 40 ipm - ADF (up to 50 sheets) - 10Base-T/100Base-TXItem#: F456-2154 | Model#: PA03609-B005
Currently Out Of Stock!
Fujitsu ScanSnap N1800 Network Document Scanner Product Details
Fujitsu ScanSnap N1800 - Document scanner
The Fujitsu ScanSnap N1800 - Document scanner delivers ultra efficient scanning performance. The Fujitsu ScanSnap N1800 - Document scanner features an 8.4in XGA TFT Touchscreen monitor which displays clear images with a 1024 x 768 resolution. Its two CCD Sensors capture every detail of your scan documents. You can even scan documents via web at 100Mbps under its Fast Ethernet connection. To top it off, this document scanner features a 50-page automatic document feeder to automatically feed pages to the scanner, allowing you to work on something else while scanning. Purchase the ultra reliable Fujitsu ScanSnap N1800 - Document scanner now.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 8.4in XGA TFT Touchscreen monitor; displays clear images with a 1024 x 768 resolution
- Two CCD Sensors; captures every text, line and detail of the scan documents at 600 x 600dpi resolution
- Fast Ethernet interface; scan documents via web at 100Mbps
Manufactured by: Fujitsu (Computers)
Warranty provided by: Fujitsu (Computers)
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: PA03609-B005
UPC No: 097564307768
Box Size: ( Length:22, Width:18, Depth:13)
Shipping Weight: 16.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 23pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: F456-2154
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Fujitsu (Computers) logos are registered trademarks of Fujitsu (Computers). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.