Cisco HGA9N Antenna Product Details
Cisco OmniDirectional Antena for N Type Connector
Increase the range of the Wireless networkfor your Business! Attach these antennas to the WAP54GPE Exterion Access Point and increase both the effective strength of the outgoing signals and the receive sensitivity of the incoming signals.
The added signal strength and sensitivity also improves mid-range communication reliability because every packet comes through "loud and clear", reducing retransmissions due to weak signal reception errors.
The 9dBi signal strength allows the signals to travel further and detect the signals stronger in a 360 degree radius.
The weatherproof housing is able to withstand harsh outdoor conditions. The HGA9N includes a lightning surge protector, mounting kit, and cable.
A Closer Look
- High-powered 9 dBi Omni-Directional Antenna increases the signal strength of the WAP54GPE Access Point for wireless coverage around 360 degree radius
- Omni-Directional Antenna makes coverage unconstrained to a specific area
- Lightning protector and weatherproof for safe deployment on the exterior of your building
- Easy to install - no software configuration is required
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Cisco
Warranty provided by: Cisco
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: HGA9N
UPC No: 745883577392
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:3, Depth:26)
Shipping Weight: 1.7500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 3pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C50-2576
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.