IOGEAR Charge & Sync USB Type C Adapter - 9 pin USB Type A Female to 24 pin USB Type C Male, USB 3.0, 3.9", Gold - (G2LU3CAF10-GLD)Item#: 13674669 | Model#: G2LU3CAF10-GLD
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $11.00 (55%)
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
IOGEAR Charge USB C Adapter - G2LU3CAF10-GLD Product Details
IOGEAR Charge & Sync USB Type C Adapter
The IOGEAR Charge & Sync USB Type C Adapter helps you connect all your USB devices to a Type-C enabled system with the silver USB-C Male to Type-A Female Charge & Sync Adapter. This adapter converts your system's Type-C port into a Type-A port so you can connect your devices using any USB cable with a Type-A male connector. You can use this cable to connect with USB printers, smartphones, flash drives, and more. It offers a reliable way to charge your USB devices as well as transmit data at rates up to 5 Gb/s. IOGEAR has designed it with a braided-nylon fiber sleeve and anodized aluminum connectors. Utilizing USB 3.0 technologies, it's also backwards compatible with USB 2.0. Furthermore, its total length is 6.25" (15.88cm) long, including the 4" (10cm) cable and USB connectors. Order the IOGEAR Charge & Sync USB Type C Adapter today!
- Connect USB Type-A accessories to a USB Type-C enabled system
- Anodized aluminum shell provides superior durability over the standard USB Type-C adapter
- Compatible with new MacBook® and Chromebook™ Pixel
- Heavy duty, tangle-free design – suited with a braided-nylon fiber cable jacket
- 1.5A charging output and up to 5Gbps data transfer speed
- Power charge is from USB Type-C to downstream USB 2.0 device (not vice versa)
- Does not charge a USB Type-C Notebook Computer
Manufactured by: Iogear
Warranty provided by: Iogear
UPC No: 0881317513588
Mfg Part No: G2LU3CAF10-GLD
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Iogear logos are registered trademarks of Iogear. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.