Transition Networks Point System Slide-In-Module Media Converter - Fiber media converter - Ethernet - 10Base-T, 10Base-FL - RJ-45 / SC multi-mode - up to 1.2 miles - 850 (CETTF1013-105)Item#: 421772 | Model#: CETTF1013-105
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
- Manufacturer: TRANSITION NETWORKS, INC.
- Manufacturer Part Number: CETTF1013-105
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.transition.com
- Device Type: Media Converter
- Ports: 1 x RJ-45 10Base-T Port(s)
- Ports: 1 x SC 10Base-FL Port(s)
- Connectivity Media: UTP/STP
- Connectivity Media: Fiber
- Connectivity Media Details: 10Base-T Category 3, 5 UTP/STP
- Connectivity Media Details: 10Base-FL 850 nm Multimode Fiber
- Data Transfer Rate: 10MBps Ethernet
- Supported Distance: 1.24 mi Multimode Fiber
- Supported Distance: 328.08 ft Category 3, 5 UTP/STP
- Protocols Supported: Ethernet
- Protocols Supported: SNMP
- Status LEDs: Unit LED:
- Power: On for normal operation
- LKF (Link Fiber): Steady LED indicates good fiber link and normal operation
- RXF (Receive Fiber): Flashing LED indicates data reception on fiber link
- LKC (Link Copper): Steady LED indicates good copper link and normal operation
- RXC (Receive Copper): Flashing LED indicates data reception on copper link
- Management: Using SNMP:
- Use SNMP at an attached terminal or at a remote location to:
- Monitor media converter by monitoring:
- Media Converter Power
- Copper Link Status
- Fiber Link Status
- Copper Receive Status
- Fiber Receive Status
- Hardware Switch settings
- Fault Conditiion
- Enter network commands that:
- Enable/disable Fiber Port
- Enable/disable Copper Port
- Enable/disable AutoCross
- Enable/disable LinkAlert
- Power Down Media Converter
- Power Consumption: 2.3W Operating
- Temperature: 32 to 140°F Operating
- Temperature: 0 to 60°C Operating
- Temperature: -4 to 185°F Storage
- Temperature: -20 to 85°C Storage
- Humidity: 10 to 90% Non-condensing Operating
- Altitude: 0 to 10000 ft Operating
- Dimensions: 3.4" Height x 0.86" Width x 5.0" Depth
- Shipping Dimensions: 2" Height x 8.5" Depth
- Weight: 0.5 lb
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb
- Additional Information: - Operating temperature range for this Slide-In-Module depends on the physical characteristics and the installation configuration of the TRANSITION Networks chassis in which this Slide-In-Module will be installed. See the User's Guide for the chassis in which this Slide-In-Module will be installed for a discussion of temperature-related installation constraints.
- AutoCross technology eliminates an entire category of network troubleshooting by automatically matching crossed and uncrossed cables to the appropriate connection. The twisted pair port is instantaneously configured to the correct MDI or MDI-X configuration.
- Because most Ethernet technologies are unable to recognize downlink faults, a failed link may appear normal to network management, requiring unnecessary time devoted to troubleshooting. LinkAlert monitors all physical uplink and downlink failures and enables all faults to be detected by network management.
Fiber Optic Connector:
- Min TX PWR: -16.0 dBm
- Max TX PWR: -10.0 dBm
- RX Sensitivity: -29.5 dBm
- Max In PWR: -7.2 dBm
- Link Budget: 13.5 dB
- Hardware: Converter mode is determined by 4-position switch settings.
- Software: Converter mode is determined by most recently saved on-board microprocessor settings.
- Fiber Port (UP = enabled): Enables/disables network traffic on the fiber port.
- Copper Port (UP = enabled): Enables/disables network traffic on the copper port.
- AutoCross (UP = enabled): Enables/disables the AutoCross function
- LinkAlert (UP = enabled): Enables/disables the LinkAlert function
- Certifications & Standards: - IEEE® 802.3
- UL Listed
- C-UL Listed (Canada)
- CE Mark
- FCC & CISPR Class A devices comply with radiated emissions standards for commercial applications in the United States (FCC Class A)
- FCC & CISPR Class B devices comply with radiated emissions standards for residential applications in the United States (FCC Class B)
- Standard Warranty: Lifetime Limited
- Parts Warranty & Labor: - Lifetime
- Additional Warranty Information: Effective for Products Shipped May 1, 1999 and After. Every Transition Networks' labeled product purchased after May 1, 1999 will be free from defects in material and workmanship for its lifetime. This warranty covers the original user only and is not transferable.
This warranty does not cover damage from accident, acts of God, neglect, contamination, misuse or abnormal conditions of operation or handling, including over-voltage failures caused by use outside of the product's specified rating, or normal wear and tear of mechanical components. If the user is unsure about the proper means of installing or using the equipment, contact Transition Networks' free technical support services.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Transition Networks
Warranty provided by: Transition Networks
UPC No: 0648177008308
Mfg Part No: CETTF1013-105
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.4600 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Transition Networks logos are registered trademarks of Transition Networks. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.