Epson Perfection V750-M Pro Scanner Product Details
Exclusive Dual Lens™ System optimizes each scan, automatically selecting from two lenses for the desired scan resolution. 6400 dpi optical resolution delivers unparalleled performance. 4.0 Dmax tonal range provides smooth gradations and fine shadow detail. Anti-reflective optical coatings and a high-reflection mirror offers the highest level of image quality. Includes Digital ICE™ Technologies so you can automatically remove dust and scratches, minimizing costly retouching. Convenient film holders lets you batch scan multiple slides, negatives, and medium-format film for greater productivity. Scan Size (W x H): 8 1/2" x 11 7/10"; Bit Depth of Color: 48-bit Color, 16-bit Grayscale.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Perfection V750-M PRO Scanner.
- Exclusive Dual Lens™ System.
- 6400 dpi optical resolution.
- 4.0 Dmax tonal range.
- Anti-reflective optical coatings and a high-reflection mirror.
- Includes Digital ICE™ Technologies.
- Convenient film holders.
- Innovative fluid mount capabilities.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Epson
Warranty provided by: Epson
UPC No: 010343856905
Mfg Part No: B11B178061
( Length:24, Width:11, Depth:17)
Shipping Weight: 21.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Epson logos are registered trademarks of Epson. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.