HPE - Hard drive - 1 TB - hot-swap - 3.5" - SATA Product Details
- Reliability for non-mission critical entry server environments, appropriate for <40% workload.
- Native Command Queuing (NCQ) to increase performance of SATA hard disks by optimizing the order in which received read and write commands are executed.
- Buffer Error Detection is used to protect the data in the drive buffer via parity or ECC.
- TLER purposely constrains the drive to report the error as soon as possible within 5 seconds vs. unlimited retries. Ships with a standard one year warranty.
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
The terms refurbished and recertified are used interchangeable to describe products that manufacturers refurbished, inspected, brought back to original manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. Some manufacturers refurbish products themselves and others use a qualified third party refurbisher. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested at least twice, once when it was first manufactured and again during the refurbishing process. Refurbished products are warranted by either the original manufacturer or the manufacturer’s third party refurbisher. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: HP Renew
UPC No: 0884420121923
Mfg Part No: 454146R-B21
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 2.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HP Renew logos are registered trademarks of HP Renew. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.