Acrobat X Standard Upgrade - Windows Product Details
Adobe Acrobat X Standard Software - Upgrade
Adobe Acrobat X Standard software lets you reliably create and share PDF documents. Convert paper documents into searchable PDF files or fillable forms, or combine multiple file types into a single PDF file.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Create PDF files — Create PDF documents from any application that prints, including one-button creation from Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and Access, as well as Lotus Notes, Internet Explorer, and Firefox.
- Improve scanning results — Scan and convert paper documents and forms to PDF. Automatically recognize text with optical character recognition (OCR) for archiving and searching within documents. Text can be copied for reuse in other applications.
- Combine files — Combine content from multiple sources—including documents, spreadsheets, email, web pages, scanned paper, and images—in a single PDF file that can be viewed by virtually anyone, anywhere using free Adobe Reader® software.
- Convert PDF files to Word or Excel—Reuse content from PDF documents to get a head start on new projects. Save PDF files as Microsoft Word or Excel files and retain layouts, fonts, formatting, and tables.
- Edit PDF files — Quickly and easily edit PDF documents without going back to the original source file. Save time by making simple changes to text and images directly in your PDF files.
Category: Creativity application
Subcategory: Creativity - desktop publishing
Language(s): Universal English
License Type: Version upgrade package
License Qty: 1 user
License Pricing: Standard
Upgrade from: Adobe Acrobat Standard v. 7 ¦ Adobe Acrobat Standard v. 8 ¦ Adobe Acrobat Standard v. 9
Distribution Media: DVD-ROM
Package Type: Retail
OS Required: Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium SP2, Microsoft Windows Vista Business SP2, Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate SP2, Microsoft Windows 7 Starter, Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition SP2, Microsoft Win
Software Requirements: Internet Explorer 8.0, Internet Explorer 7, Mozilla Firefox 3.5, Mozilla Firefox 3.6
Peripheral / Interface Devices: DVD-ROM, 1024 x 576 monitor resolution
System Requirements Details: Microsoft Windows - 1.3 GHz - RAM 512 MB - HD 1.1 GB
Manufactured by: Adobe
Warranty provided by: Adobe
Mfg Part No: 65096933
UPC No: 883919195957
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:7, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A38-13085X
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Adobe logos are registered trademarks of Adobe. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.