Intel D945GCCRL Motherboard Product Details
Intel D945GCCRL Motherboard
The Intel® Desktop Board D945GCCRL essential series offers a cost-efficient integrated graphics solution. This board is designed for the Intel® Core™2 Duo, Intel® Pentium® D, Intel® Pentium® 4 and Intel® Celeron® D processors supporting up to 800/533 MHz system bus in the LGA775 package. Other features include PCI Express x16 graphics connector, dual-channel DDR2 533/400 memory, Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 950, integrated Intel® PRO 10/100 Network Connection, Intel® High Definition Audio and up to eight USB 2.0 ports.
A Closer Look
The D945GCCR provides 2 DIMM sockets using Dual Channel 240-pin DDR2 with a total capacity of up to 2GB-32bit. You can install DDR2 400/533MHz Memory.
The D945GCCR fully supports PCI Express, the latest I/O interconnect technology that speeds up the PCI bus. PCI Express features point-to-point serial interconnections between devices and allows higher clockspeeds by carrying data in packets. This high-speed interface is software compatible with existing PCI specifications.
The D945GCCR includes built in IDE facilities that support Ultra DMA 33/66/100/133.
The D945GCCR comes with a Realtek ALC883 audio codec which supports high quality 6-channel audio.
The D945GCCR supports the Serial ATA technology through the Serial ATA interfaces. Doubles bus bandwidth which provides blazingly high disk performance, up to 1.5Gb/s.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Intel BIOS Setting Glossary
- Intel D945GCCR Spec Sheet
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Video: Motherboard Buyer’s Guide – Part 1 Micro ATX Motherboards
- Technology Video: Motherboard Buyer’s Guide – Part 2: ATX Motherboards
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: BOXD945GCCRL
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:11, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 2.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: I69-2146
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.