HP StoreEasy 1540 Storage products are storage solutions that deliver multi-protocol file serving and application storage in a compact and affordable tower form factor package. They're easy to install and manage, making them perfect for a small workgroup, small business or remote office. All StoreEasy 1540 models have Windows Storage Server 2012 R2, Standard Edition, pre-installed from the factory on the four internal LFF drives configured as RAID6. The StoreEasy 1540 is built on an HP ProLiant ML310e v2 Gen 8 Server.
- Availability features: HW RAID, Redundant Power and Cooling
- Expansion slots: At least one open PCIe expansion slot
- Memory type: 32 GB DDR3 Registered (RDIMM) with ECC Capabilities; Maximum, depending on model; Limited by OS
- Network controller: (1) 1Gb 332i Ethernet Adapter
- Compatible operating systems: Microsoft Windows; Linux; UNIX; VMware; VMware; Supported; Pre-installed - Windows Storage Server 2012, Standard Edition
- Data services features: File Sync and Share, Deduplication, Snapshots, Replication, File Classification, Quotas, File Screening, Storage Reporting
- Drive description: SFF/LFF SAS/SATA; Depending on model
- Storage expansion options: Attach to D2600, D2700, D6000; Depending on model
- Storage controller: (1) Smart Array P222/512MB FBWC; Included
- Capacity: 16TB Raw Internal SAS/SATA; Maximum internal capacity supported
- Drive type: Zero drives included and requires that you select drive type and capacity to be integrated in the factory.
- Management features: StoreEasy Dashboard and Server Manager
- Processor cache: 12MB L3; Maximum, depending on model
- Number of users: (50 - 1300)
- Form factor: 4U Micro ATX