Belkin Patch cable - ST/PC multi-mode (M) - ST/PC multi-mode (M) - 16.4 ft - fiber optic - 62.5 / 125 micron - OM1 - orange - (A2F20200-05M)Item#: 7251873 | Model#: A2F20200-05M
- List Price:
- Click to See Price in Cart!
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
Belkin 5-Meter Multimode Duplex Fiber Optic Cable Product Details
Belkin Cabling Solutions
Multimode Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable, ST/ST
Used to connect two nearby components with fiber connectors, these cables transmit data with light, so you don’t have to worry about electrical interference. Belkin carries a variety of fiber-optic patch cables in an assortment of connector styles and lengths. All our fiber-optic cables are 100% tested for performance. These new cables use half of the rack space as, for example, the regular SC connectors; they are ideal for drop-in replacement for copper-based modular connector systems because they use the same as an RJ45 copper connector. Remember, your setup--whether large or small, professional or just a home enthusiast masterpiece, is only as good as your cabling.
- 100% tested for quality, reliabilty and performance
- Offers the optimal solution for high-speed data transmission
- Corning glass and superior construction
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
UPC No: 0722868237366
Mfg Part No: A2F20200-05M
( Length:8, Width:7, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.