HPE ProLiant DL380 G7 Base - Server - rack-mountable - 2U - 2-way - 1 x Xeon E5620 / 2.4 GHz - RAM 6 GB - SAS - hot-swap 2.5" - no HDD - ATI ES1000 - GigE - Monitor : none - remarketed (589152R-001)Item#: 8281068 | Model#: 589152R-001 |
- $2,169.99 †
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
HPE ProLiant DL380 G7 Base - Server - Product Details
- Up to two (2) Intel Xeon 5600 series processors, which automatically regulates power consumption and intelligently adjusts server performance, resulting in maximized efficiency and performance.
- Up to 192GB of DDR3 Memory (800MHz to 1333MHz depending on processor), G6 will support either Registered or Unbuffered DDR3 Memory technology; with 4:1 interleaving, and mirrored memory capability
- Six (6) available PCI-Express Gen 2 expansion slots standard with optional PCi-X/PCI-X Express or x16 risers
- Embedded HP Smart Array P410i with optional up grades of 512MB read cache and BBWC
- Insight Control - essential infrastructure management speeds server deployment, proactively manages health, optimizes power management, and offers control from anywhere. Now included in ProLiant G7 performance models.
- Expandable storage for support of up to sixteen (16) SAS or SATA small form factor drives; or up to six (6) SAS or SATA large form factor drives
- Intel Xeon Processors 5600 series offers higher performance, better power efficiency, and more adaptability with: Intel QuickPath, Integrated Memory Controller, Turbo Boost, Intelligent Power Technologies, Trusted Execution Technology.
- Up to 192GB Registered Memory DIMMS (up to 48GB Unbuffered): Memory intensive applications benefit from memory buffers, faster memory speeds, 4:1 memory interleaving and larger memory capacity.
- Advanced ECC memory corrects 4bit memory errors that occur within a single DRAM chip on the DIMM. Mirrored memory protection against uncorrectable memory errors without degrading performance of the memory system. Online Memory Spare adds protection from unscheduled downtime.
- Complete data protection with embedded Smart Array RAID controller, transportable battery-backed write cache and RAID 6 options. Write cache improves disk performance.
- Serial Attached SCSI (SAS): With up to sixteen (16) SAS drives and new embedded Smart Array RAID controllers, you get quicker access to data and increase storage bandwidth for cutting edge storage performance.
- Insight Control - essential infrastructure management that speeds server deployment, proactively manages health, optimizes power management, and offers control from anywhere – available standard on Performance models.Now included in ProLiant G7 performance models.
- Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) allows powerful, hardware-based remote administration and control from a standard web browser to conserve valuable IT staff resources
- Server configuration and deployment is simplified with tools like SmartStart, Rapid Deployment Pack, PXE, and ROM-Based Setup Utility (RBSU)
- Integrated VMware and XenServer virtualization technology; internal USB and SD slot
- System Insight Display: A rugged slide-out system diagnostics display saves administrators time with easy to find trouble shooting information at the front of the server.
- Delivering more power for your needs with the highest efficiency in the industry, as seen by meeting Climate Savers Computing Gold, 80PLUS Gold, and setting the standards for Energy Star for Servers compliance.
- Right-Sized ProLiant power supplies from 460Watts @ 92% efficiency, 750Watts @ 92% efficiency, to 1200Watts @94% efficiency. Be sure to use the HP Power Calculator for selecting the right size power supply.
- “Intelligent Power & Cooling Savers” Smart power stops power delivery when components are not in use, adjusting fan control for efficient cooling. Smart Sensors allow intelligent actions to preserve, protect and enhance performance and power savings
- Improve your capacity up to 3x with Insight Control and Dynamic Power Capping. Dynamic Power Capping allows you to cap the servers power use level, without impacting performance and still fully protecting the Circuit Breakers in the rack.
- Clean, tool-free, mechanical design enhances reliability and simplifies configuration and maintenance with tool-free, modular components, hot plug redundancy features for fast maintenance, and minimal cables for easy access to components
- Quick deploy rail system delivers easy installation and fast server access with universal tool-free sliding rails support square and round hole racks, ambidextrous cable management arm for cabling flexibility, and quick release levers for fast access
- Commonality focus, increases IT productivity with universal drives, Smart Array Controllers, and power supplies, common components simplify spares
- ROM based configuration and management features increase uptime and simplify configuration with redundant ROM protects platform during upgrades, and ROM based drivers for OS independent health monitoring
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
The terms refurbished and recertified are used interchangeable to describe products that manufacturers refurbished, inspected, brought back to original manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. Some manufacturers refurbish products themselves and others use a qualified third party refurbisher. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested at least twice, once when it was first manufactured and again during the refurbishing process. Refurbished products are warranted by either the original manufacturer or the manufacturer’s third party refurbisher. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: HPE
Warranty provided by: HPE
UPC No: 885631869710
Mfg Part No: 589152R-001
( Length:35, Width:24, Depth:16)
Shipping Weight: 69.2783 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPE logos are registered trademarks of HPE. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.