D-Link Gigabit Transceiver Product Details
D-Link DGS-712 10/100/1000BASE-T Copper SFP Transceiver
D-Links DGS-712 1000BASE-T Copper Small Form Pluggable (SFP) transceiver is based on the SFP Multi Source Agreement. It is compatible with the Gigabit Ethernet and 1000BASE-T standards as specified in IEEE 802.3z and 802.3ab. The DGS-712 plugs into any standard SFP interface allowing for 1000Base-T Gigabit transmission over standard Category 5 twisted pair copper.
- Convert an SFP Fiber Interface into a 1000Base-T Copper Uplink
- Hot Pluggable
- Compatible with All Standard 1000Base-T Twisted Pair Copper Cabling
- Up to 1.25Gbps Bi-directional Data when Combined with an Additional DGS-712
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: D-Link
Warranty provided by: D-Link
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: DGS-712
UPC No: 790069264559
Box Size: ( Length:5, Width:4, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.1500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: D700-5484
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- D-Link logos are registered trademarks of D-Link. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.