AMD Black Edition FX 9370 8-core Processor – Unlocked, 8 Cores, 4.4GHz & Up to 4.7GHz Overclock Speed, 4MB Cache, Fits with AM3+ Socket - FD9370FHHKWOFItem#: 9702904 | Model#: FD9370FHHKWOF
AMD Black Edition FX 9370 Processor- FD9370FHHKWOF Product Details
AMD Black Edition FX 9370 8-core Processor
Experience an unrestrained processing performance and faster system responsiveness with the AMD Black Edition FX 9370 8-core Processor. The unlocked eight core operation with 4.4GHz and overclock speed of up to 4.7GHz along with 220W of thermal design power, makes it ideal for making high end PCs for advanced 3D gaming, complex 3D modeling & HD video editing. It features AVX (Advanced Vector Extensions) to increase parallelism for scientific and 3D apps using heavy floating point calculations, while the FMA4 and XOP (Floating-Point Vector Multiply-Accumulate and eXtended Operations) improves throughput and performance on many integer and floating point vector functions. Its AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) increases performance on encryption apps like TrueCrypt® and PCMark®. The new 32 nanometer die shrink design reduces leakage for improved efficiency, increased clock rate headroom and better thermals. This AMD FX Processors come equipped with the AMD Turbo CORE Technology for boosting performance by increasing CPU performance on the applications that need it the most. Its AMD Balanced Smart Cache improves scheduling and pre-fetch capabilities. So, order the AMD Black Edition FX 9370 8-core Processor at the earliest!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Eight-Core technology; delivers fast processing with 4.4GHz operation and overclock speed of up to 4.7GHz
- AVX Feature; increases parallelism for scientific and 3D apps using heavy floating point calculations
- FMA4 and XOP; improves throughput and performance on many integer and floating point vector functions
- AMD Turbo CORE Technology; boost performance by increasing CPU performance on the applications that need it the most
- AMD Balanced Smart Cache improves scheduling and pre-fetch capabilities.
- 220W of thermal design power; makes it ideal for high gaming and designing applications
Manufactured by: AMD
Warranty provided by: AMD
UPC No: 0730143303644
Mfg Part No: FD9370FHHKWOF
Shipping Weight: 0.9999 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- AMD logos are registered trademarks of AMD. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.