HP Designjet 90 Printer - (Q6656AR#A2L) Product Details
- Rich color depth and minimal dot visibility. Proprietary dye-based HP Vivera Inks in HP six-ink color printing work to deliver a wide range of colors, deeper Blacks, continuous tones, and gloss uniformity. A fourpicoliter ink-drop size maintains fine detail reproduction, especially in dark areas, and smooth tonal transitions.
- Maximum color consistency. See reliable, consistent color from print to print. HP invests in HP Professional Color Technologies making your color experience simple and straightforward. Plus, enjoy more robust color and job management capabilities.
- New, revolutionary HP Vivera Inks. HP Vivera Inks are carefully engineered to work flawlessly with all parts of the printing system so you achieve rich, vibrant colors and extraordinary photo image quality, time after time. Graphic designers and professional photographers can rest assured that the images they create will maintain their impact.
- Optional EFI software RIP. Add the optional EFI software RIP to expand your printing options and enhance color accuracy. The EFI software RIP provides Adobe PostScript level 3 support and optional Automatic Pantone calibration. Plus, you get enhanced job management capabilities for greater control. Spend just a little more to get a lot more from this professional, versatile printer.
- Print on a range of HP media sizes. Increase your output options with multiple media-handling capabilities. The standard tray holds up to 100 sheets of C+-size media. The front bypass slot accommodates cut-sheet media up to media up to 18 inches in width (C+ size). The rear bypass slot is designed to handle heavy and rigid HP media of weights up to 80 lb/m2. And four optional HP rolls feed media up to 18 in wide and 150 ft long.
- Print high-quality images quickly. Print high-quality images on B+-size media at four minutes per page in Normal print mode. Use Draft mode for proof printing to deliver B+-size prints quickly. No matter which mode you choose, you'll appreciate the quality that comes from HP technology.
- Experience full color workflow support. Your design software choices expand when you use the HP Designjet 90 Printer series, which enables color solutions for every color workflow. The print preview ensures correct layout. And you can add optional EFI software if you need color management in a CMYK workflow.
- Save time and increase productivity. Cost-effective, individually replaceable HP ink cartridges and printheads maximize efficiency and provide reliable operation that minimizes user intervention and improves productivity. 3-Ink Multipacks provide additional savings and convenience for high-volume printing.
- Wide range of media weights and types. Choose the media type that best conveys your concepts with durable HP media. The HP Designjet 90 Printer series can handle stock in weights up to 80 lb/m2, as well as thick or rigid media (up to .02 in). Choose from a variety of HP media finishes. Furthermore, you also benefit from the added convenience of four different HP 18-in media rolls
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
We take great pride in the Refurbished Products we carry on our Website. All Refurbished Products are Grade A Quality, which means they will arrive in cosmetically pristine condition. Each unit undergoes a rigorous refurbishment process in which each unit is tested in all facets and restored to a like-new state. Refurbished products are warranted by either the original manufacturer or the manufacturer’s third party refurbisher. Consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: How To Select The Best Large Format Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer InkJet Cartridges
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
- Technology Tip: Turning Off Your Printer
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
UPC No: 0088698163665
Mfg Part No: Q6656AR#A2L
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 3.9100 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.