IMC IE-MultiWay - Media converter - 10Base-T, 100Base-TX, 1000Base-T - SFP (mini-GBIC) / RJ-45 - external (Refurbished)Item#: YYI1-DQ4104 RF | Model#: 858-11121 |
IE-MULTIWAY 2TX/2SFP INCLUDES REFURB Product Details
IMC IE-MultiWay Media converter
Resolve your media and networking requirements with the IMC IE-MultiWay Media converter. It has two SFP uplink ports for the ISP network connection and two 10/100/1000Base-T copper ports. Being a four port device it can be used with fiber redundancy and management/monitoring via OAM during critical operations. It can also be used as a CPE device to extend/ distribute fiber networking. Featuring 100 Mbps - 1Gbps optical SFP modules and 10/100/1000Mbps - 1Gbps copper, it suffices most of networking bandwidth requirements. It can be easily managed under various networking such as CLI, RMON, SNMP or OAM methodology for versatility. Order the IMC IE-MultiWay Media converter today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Wired Connectivity; provides reliable connection in various environmental conditions
- 4-port device; enables you to be always ready with backup networking in case any fault
- 10Mbps to 1Gbps support; ideal to be used for today’s and futuristic networking requirements
- Various ways of controlling and usage; makes it versatile and can be used in various types of networking
- Plug and Play; easy to setup and operate
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: IMC Networks
Warranty provided by: Ingram Micro
UPC No: 663069020541
Mfg Part No: 858-11121
( Length:10, Width:7, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 1.4000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- IMC Networks logos are registered trademarks of IMC Networks. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.