The 4418 Thin Client is well suited for entry level users in a VMware Horizon VDI environment. The 4418 is purpose built to thrive in some of the most hostile manufacturing environments, as well as the front offices of a fortune 500 companies.
The 4418 has one of our most compact form factors to date, while still sporting a robust dual core 1.33GHz Intel Processor, native Dual DVI monitor support, 4 x USB (1 x USB 3.0) and has optional support for internal 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless and is VESA mountable.
The 4418 comes with a locked down yet versatile Windows Embedded 8 OS. Also included standard are a host of connection brokers for such environments as Citrix and Microsoft. An IE Browser is also included.
- Operating Sysytem: Microsot Windows Embedded 8 (WES8)
- Management: 10ZiG Manager
- Form Factor: Ultra Mini
- Processor: Intel Dual Core 1.33 GHz SoC
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 16GB
- Processor Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- Browser: Internet Explorer
- Ports: USB 2.0 x 3, USB 3.0 x 1, Mic-In x 1, Line-Out x 1, RJ-45 LAN, DC Jack x 1
- Video: 1920 x 1200, DVI-D x 1, DVI-I x 1 (VGA Supported with Included Adapter)
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Base-T
- Power: 4-5 Watt Consumption, 36 Watt, DC-12V/3A External Power Adapter
- Software Applications: Internet Explorer, Citrix Receiver, RDP, VNC
- VDI Connection Brokers Supported: Citrix XenDesktop w/ HDX, VMware Horizon View w/ PCoIP, VDI-In-a-Box, RedHat, 2X, vWorkspace, Microsoft