SABRENT USB 2.0 / RJ45 10/100 Network Adapter Product Details
SABRENT USB 2.0 / RJ45 10/100 Base-T Network Adapter
USB 2.0 Ethernet Adapter offers the most convenient and efficient way to connect with a laptop or desktop computer to an Ethernet network. Make the connection as easy by plugging one end of the cable into the RJ45 receptacle of the Ethernet Adapter and the other end into one port of the supporting hub.
Add a network connection to your PC without opening the case! Perfect for all notebook or desktop computers Full-duplex 10/100 network connection Low power consumption - no external power needed USB 2.0 to RJ45 Ethernet, 10/100Base-T Easily add Ethernet capability to your PC or laptop with this great new high speed USB 2.0 to 10/100Base-TX adapter. Encased in a lightweight, durable plastic housing, this adapter is perfect for busy professionals on the go.
- Cable Type: USB A / RJ-45
- Cable Connector A (Upstream Port): USB A
- Cable Connector B (Downstream Port): RJ-45
- Compliant with the Standard Specification of USB 1.1 and 2.0
- USB 2.0 to 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-T, TX Compatible
- Full/High Speed USB 2.0 Device with bus power capability
- Support 4 endpoints on USB; full-duplex or half-duplex operation on Fast Ethernet
- Support automatic loading of Ethernet ID, USB Descriptor and Adapter Configuration
- Supports suspended mode and remote wakeup
- Supports TCP/IP, NetBEUI, IPX/SPX protocols
- Supports USB suspend/resume detection logic, wake-up frame, Link starts change
- Supports WIN98/2000/XP or higher
Minimun System Requirements
- Available USB port
- Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP
Manufactured by: Sabrent
Warranty provided by: Sabrent
UPC No: 857161001281
Mfg Part No: NT-USB20
( Length:6, Width:4, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Sabrent logos are registered trademarks of Sabrent. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.