Garmin nuvi 350 GPS Product Details
Garmin nüvi 350
Personal Travel Assistant GPS Navigator
Introducing the nüvi: A versatile travel assistant that’s approximately the size of a deck of playing cards. The nüvi is a portable GPS navigator, traveler’s reference, and digital entertainment system, all in one. Combined with detailed maps, the nüvi provides automatic routing, turn-by-turn voice directions, and finger-touchscreen control—making it easy to find your way anywhere.
The nüvi also offers a travel kit of useful travel tools to help keep any journey fun: MP3 player, audio book player from Audible.com, JPEG picture viewer, world travel clock with time zones, currency converter, measurement converter, and calculator. In addition, optional software packages such as the Language Guide and Travel Guide (sold separately on SD Data cards) can be added for language and content support.
North American versions include pre-loaded City Navigator NT maps of the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
The nüvi 350's unique "text-to-speech" feature calls out turns by street name. In addition, this text-to-speech interface, gives users the spoken pronunciation of each entry in the word bank—along with gender and part-of-speech information.
The nüvi 350 is compatible with the GTM 10 FM TMC traffic receiver, which allows users to avoid traffic tie-ups by simply pushing a button that will calculate a new route.
The nüvi 350 also comes with an A/C charger and approximately 700 MBs of internal memory for storage of supplemental maps, MP3s, and audio books.
Navigate to Points of Interest
Travelers can use the nüvi to navigate to an address or search points of interest (POIs)—places like hotels, restaurants, shopping, and tourist attractions.
Combined with detailed maps, the nüvi provides automatic routing, turn-by-turn voice directions, and touchscreen control.
The nüvi also offers a travel kit of useful travel tools to help keep any journey fun: MP3 player, JPEG picture viewer, world travel clock with time zones, currency converter, measurement converter, and calculator.
The nüvi is a portable GPS navigator, traveler’s reference, and digital entertainment system, all in one.
The Garmin nüvi is approximately the size of a deck of playing cards, making it easy to carry anywhere.
A Closer Look
- High-sensitivity integrated GPS receiver by SiRF
- WAAS enabled; flip-up antenna—includes MCX-type connector for optional external GPS antenna connection
- Preloaded with City Navigator NT v.7—includes detailed maps of U.S., Canada & Puerto Rico (no downloading required)
- Travel Kit includes Language Guide, MP3 player, audible book player, picture viewer, world clock, currency and measurement converters, and calculator
- SD memory card expansion slot
- Powerful built-in speaker
- Traffic alerts with optional GTM 10 FM TMC traffic receiver
- Text-to-Speech — unit prompts you to “Turn right on Main St” instead of “Turn right in 500 feet”
- Audible and visual navigation instructions and warnings
- Offers a three dimensional mapping perspective, or 2-D overhead view
- Display: 2.8” W x 2.1” H (3.5” diag.), 320 x 240 pixels; bright, TFT display, 64K colors, with white backlight and touch screen
- Unit dimensions: 3.87" W x 2.91" H x 0.87" D (98.3 mm x 73.9 mm x 22.1 mm)—fits easily in a pocket or purse
- Weight: 5.1 ounces (144.6 grams)
- Built-in lithium ion battery
- Between 4-8 hours of battery life, depending on use
- Includes 12-volt power adapter cable for external power while in your vehicle
- Includes suction cup mount that allows for easy adjustment and quick release
- Simplified PC connectivity, similar to a digital camera, using USB Mass Storage with access to either the SD card slot or to the unit’s internal memory directly from your PC desktop.
- With the POI loader program, users can set up proximity alerts for school zones, safety cameras, and more.
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
The terms refurbished and recertified are used interchangeable to describe products that manufacturers refurbished, inspected, brought back to original manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. Some manufacturers refurbish products themselves and others use a qualified third party refurbisher. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested at least twice, once when it was first manufactured and again during the refurbishing process. Refurbished products are warranted by either the original manufacturer or the manufacturer’s third party refurbisher. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage. For more information about buying quality refurbished products, click here.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Garmin International
Warranty provided by: Garmin International
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: RB-010N045500
UPC No: 753759054878
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:7, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 3.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: G145-0048 RB
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Garmin International logos are registered trademarks of Garmin International. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.