ZOTAC GeForce GT 440 Synergy Edition - Graphics card - GF GT 440 - 2 GB DDR3 - PCI Express 2.0 x16 - 2 x DVI, Mini-HDMIItem#:� Z700-0445 �|�Model#:�ZT-40707-10L
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Zotac Synergy GeForce GT 440 2GB GDDR3 Video Card Product Details
ZOTAC GeForce GT 440 Synergy Edition
Take your PC's graphic performance to new heights by installing the ZOTAC GeForce GT 440 Synergy Edition. Enjoy your games, movies, and other visual media at your PC with up to a 2560 x 1600 resolution. Utilizing the power of an NVIDIA GeForce GT 440 GPU, 2GB of GDDR3 memory, and numerous technologies from NVIDIA (including NVIDIA CUDA and NVIDIA PhysX), this graphics card delivers seamless, high-quality graphics with increased scalability and reduced maintenance time. NVIDIA CUDA dramatically boosts the performance of the video card; NVIDIA® PhysX® technology upgrades your gaming with more realistic environments. For the ultimate visual experience, NVIDIA® PureVideo™ HD technology provides hardware-accelerated Blu-ray 3D playback for incredible HD performance. Enhance your PC's graphics with the ZOTAC GeForce GT 440 Synergy Edition.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 440 GPU; generates high-resolution graphics with up to a 2560 x 1600 resolution
- 2GB of GDDR3 memory; plenty of resources for large amounts of graphical data
- NVIDIA CUDA; improves the video card's clock performance
- NVIDIA® PhysX® technology; provides your games, movies, and other multimedia with more realistic physical effects
- NVIDIA® PureVideo™ HD technology; delivers a new viewing experience with your Blu-ray movies
- PCI Express 2.0 x16 interface; connects the video card to your system
A Closer Look:
Manufactured by: Zotac USA Inc.
Warranty provided by: Zotac USA Inc.
UPC No: 816264011559
Mfg Part No: ZT-40707-10L
( Length:10, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 2.8500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Zotac USA Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Zotac USA Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.