Sharp PG-LX2000 DLP projector - 3D Product Details
Multimedia DLP projector with high brightness 2800 ANSI lumens and 2000:1 contrast ratio and featuring BrilliantColor DLP technology with 3D capability when used with 3D field sequential content and active shutter 3D glasses (not included). Projector has full compatibility with traditional "2D" content. Other features include filter-free design for lower maintenance and operating costs, quick set-up and operation, plus is lightweight (5.1 lbs.). Replacement lamp is the ANLX20LP and estimated lamp life is 3000 hours in standard mode (5000 hours in eco mode). Wide complement of inputs including RGB/component, composite video and stereo audio, and RS-232C serial/communications port. Wireless remote offers presentation assist functions. XGA/1024x768. Brightness: 2,800 lm; Technology: DLP; Zoom: 1.2X.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Multimedia projector with high brightness of 2800 lumens in a quick set-up, lightweight projector.
- Multimedia DLP brilliant color projector.
- 4:3 aspect ratio.
- 2800 ANSI lumens.
- 2D projector with 3D ready capability.
- 2-watt high output audio system.
- Sealed DLP chip with filter-free design.
- Wireless remote control.
Manufactured by: Sharp
Warranty provided by: Sharp
UPC No: 074000374256
Mfg Part No: PG-LX2000
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 8.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Sharp logos are registered trademarks of Sharp. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.