Cables To Go 9-Inch LFH-59 to DVI-I/VGA Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 9-Inch LFH-59 Male to DVI-I Female And VGA Female Cable
Compatible With Flat Panel Displays, Digital CRT Displays, Projectors
Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for a high-performance connection between PCs and flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV. DVI Dual-Link Digital/Analog Video Cables from Cables To Go deliver the high-performance, high-bandwidth interface needed for video displays of today while leaving headroom for the products of tomorrow.
Connect your nVIDIA Quadro, PNY, or Matrox multiple display graphics cards with Cables To Go’s LFH59 cables. Many high-end work stations utilize multiple display graphics cards that only have a single LFH59 or LFH60 (also known as DMS 59 and DMS 60) connections. A break out cable is necessary to convert this single connection into two more common monitor interfaces such as DVI or VGA. Cables To Go offers three variations to meet your needs. Choose from LFH59 to 2x DVI-I, LFH59 to 2x VGA, or LFH59 to 1 DVI-I and 1 VGA.
These precision-engineered cables are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group). The DVD-D dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 and allows high speed digital transmission up to 9.9 Gbps.
- Connectors: LFH/DMS 59 Male to 1 DVI-I Female and 1VGA Female
- Connects a 59/60 pin Graphics card connector to a monitor with a DVI-I connector and a monitor with a VGA connector
- Common Cards Utilizing This Interface: nVIDIA Quadro, Matrox Qid, and PNY Quadro
- Common Comparable Cable part numbers: HP- DL139A, PNY- 91004086, Matrox- LFH60 DDVI-E/16029-0
- Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity with no data loss
- Compatible with Flat Panel Displays, Digital CRT Displays, and Projectors
- PC and Mac compatible
- Weight: 0.35 lbs
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120380665
Mfg Part No: 38066
( Length:10, Width:1, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.3500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.