SOUND MASKING SYSTEM Product Details
AM1200 Sound Masking System features a compact enclosure utilizing two efficient wide range 2" x 4" loudspeakers that are powered by an internal 12W amplifier.
The AM1200 also features an external 12 Watt 70.7V amplifier output to drive other 70.7V loudspeakers, such as the AtlasIED M2000-SM transducer, making it ideal for small installations that require a self-contained masking system.
Four mounting holes on the chassis make installation flexible as the AM1200 can be mounted to the wall or ceiling, or if you need a single suspension point, two removable hanger brackets are included.
- Self-Contained Audio Masking System
- Includes Two Efficient Wide Range 2" x 4" Speakers
- Internal 12W Class D Amplifier
- Selectable White and Pink Noise Analog Generators
- External UL Rated 24VDC Power Supply
- UL2043 Listed "Suitable for Use in Air-Handling Spaces"