The HPE 3600 EI Switch Series delivers resiliency, security, and reliability at the enterprise edge with support for advanced Layer 3 and multicast routing. This advanced Layer 3 Fast Ethernet switch series has a robust feature set supporting IRF stacking, Static & RIP Routing, OSPF, BGP, IS-IS, PoE+, ACLs, and IPv6.
The 3600 EI Switch Series can be managed with the optional HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software Platform for a single view of your entire network.
Resilient and Reliable Fast Ethernet Access Layer Switches
Powerful Quality of Service (QoS)
- The HPE 3600 EI Switch Series delivers resiliency, security, and reliability at the enterprise edge with support for advanced Layer 3 and multicast routing.
- Designed for increased flexibility and scalability, the 3600 EI Switch Series comes with 24- or 48-10/100 ports and 4 SFP Gigabit Ethernet ports for stacking and uplinks, a 24-port 100BASE-FX switch with 2 or 4 Gigabit Ethernet SFP slots and models with 370 W of PoE+ power.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) virtualizes up to nine physical switches into one logical device for simpler, flatter, more agile networks.
- Enterprise class features include Dynamic and Multicast Routing, RIP, OSPF, BGP, PIM, and ECMP.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty and no software licensing required.
Integrated and Distributed Security Enforcement
- The HPE 3600 EI Switch Series supports advanced, classifier-based QoS which directs traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2, 3, and 4 information and applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a per-port or per-VLAN basis.
- Provides extensive traffic prioritization with congestion actions: strict priority (SP), weighted round robin (WRR), weighted fair queuing (WFQ), and weighted random early discard (WRED).
Single View of the Network
- The HPE 3600 EI Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including 802.1X, MAC, and Web for greater, policy-driven application security.
- Identity-driven security and access control with automatic VLAN assignment and per-user ACLs allows access to specific network services without risking network security.
- Security features include: IP source guard, STP BPDU port protection, and RADIUS/HWTACACS.
- The HPE 3600 EI Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with the optional HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software Platform to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- RMON and sFlow provides advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events.