Tripp Lite UPS 750VA 450W International Desktop Battery Back Up AVR 230V C13 USB RJ11 TAA - UPS - AC 230 V - 450 Watt - 750 VA - USB - output connectors: 6 - TAA, government (AVRX750UTAA)Item#: 7968199 | Model#: AVRX750UTAA
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $97.71 (36%)
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Tripp Lite AVRX750UTAA (TAA) Compliant Internet AV Product Details
Tripp Lite AVRX750UTAA (TAA) Compliant Internet AVR UPS
The Tripp Lite AVRX750UTAA (TAA) Compliant Internet AVR UPS is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases. This line-interactive UPS offers complete protection for PCs, workstations and other sensitive electronics in an attractive ultra-compact, mountable housing. Prevents data loss and system downtime by providing battery-supported AC output during blackout conditions. Built-in Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) maintains 230V nominal output during brownouts as low as 159V and overvoltages to 282V. 6 C13 output receptacles.
The Tripp Lite AVRX750UTAA (TAA) Compliant Internet AVR UPS features 3 outlets with full battery support and surge suppression protect computers, monitors and other vital system components from loss of power; 3 additional outlets with surge suppression only protect printers and other accessories not requiring battery support. Single-line telephone suppression jacks protect modem, fax machine, cordless phone or other peripherals with a standard dial-up or DSL phone line connection.
The Tripp Lite AVRX750UTAA (TAA) Compliant Internet AVR UPS features USB port with PowerAlert monitoring software and cabling enables safe unattended system shutdown in case of an extended power failure. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Audible alarm and front panel LEDs offer status information regarding line and battery power operation. 750VA/450W power-handling ability supports entry-level PCs for up to 45 minutes during power failures. 2-year warranty.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Ultra-compact line-interactive UPS
- Maintains 230V nominal over an input voltage range of 159 to 282V
- Workstation-optimized features include USB port (HID-PDC compliant), single-line TEL / DSL surge suppression, 3 battery- and surge-protected outlets and 3 additional surge-only outlets (6 total)
- Input: C14 inlet (230V) / Output: 6 C13 (230V) / Jumpers: Includes 2 C13 to C14 cables
- 2-year warranty
- AVRX750UTAA UPS System
- PowerAlert Software & USB cable
- Instruction manual with warranty information
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332153258
Mfg Part No: AVRX750UTAA
( Length:14, Width:9, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 16.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.