NEC AccuSync 70-BK / 17" / .27mm Dot Pitch / SXGA 1280 x 1024 / Black / CRT MonitorItem#: N27-1702 | Model#: AS70BK
Currently Out Of Stock!
NEC .27mm Dot Pitch SXGA Product Details
NEC AccuSync 70-BK!
The AccuSync 70 17-inch (16.0-inch viewable image size) multimedia monitor delivers the quality and reliability traditionally seen only in pricier models and offers the excellent image quality, outstanding easy-to-use features and audio performance users expect from the maker of award-winning MultiSync monitors. Specifically designed for the home office and business applications, the 17" AccuSync 70 delivers stunning resolution, fine dot pitch, high refresh rates and easy-to use features, all at an unprecedented low price!
- OptiClear® Screen Surface: Reduces reflection and glare and increases contrast without sacrificing focus level, clarity or brightness. Along with the flat square technology CRT, a high contrast screen delivers crisp, clean text and graphics.
- Invar Shadow Mask: Holes in the thin metal sheet behind the glass of the CRT surface correspond to each phosphor dot on the inner surface of the CRT’s faceplate, allowing the correct electron beam (red, green, blue) to hit the correct color phosphor for improved focus, brightness and color.
- Dual Dynamic Beam Focus (AccuSync™ 70/90 only): Provides precise, continuous focus adjustments of the electron beams and optimum image quality, even to the far edges of the screen.
- AccuColor® Control System: Allows you to change the color settings on your display to match your personal preference.
- OSM™ (On-Screen Manager) Controls: Allow you to quickly and easily adjust all elements of your screen image via simple to use on-screen menus.
- ErgoDesign® Features: Enhance human ergonomics to improve the working environment, protect the health of the user and save money. Examples include OSM controls for quick and easy image adjustments, tilt/swivel base for preferred angle of vision and compliance with MPRII guidelines for lower emissions.
- Plug and Play: The Microsoft® solution with the Windows®95/98 operating system facilitates setup and installation by allowing the monitor to send its capabilities (such as screen size and resolutions supported) directly to your computer, automatically optimizing display performance.
- IPM™ (Intelligent Power Manager) System: Provides innovative power-saving methods that allow the monitor to shift to a lower power consumption level when on but not in use, saving two-thirds of your monitor energy costs, reducing emissions and lowering the air conditioning costs of the workplace.
- Reduced Magnetic Field™ Technology: Reduces magnetic and alternating electric field emissions and static electricity, addressing ergonomic concerns regarding potential risks from extended computer monitor use.
- Multiple Frequency Technology: Automatically adjusts monitor to the display card’s scanning frequency, thus displaying the resolution required.
- FullScan™ Capability: Allows you to use the entire screen area in most resolutions, significantly expanding image size.
Manufactured by: NEC Display Solutions
Warranty provided by: NEC Display Solutions
UPC No: 805736003031
Mfg Part No: AS70BK
( Length:24, Width:23, Depth:21)
Shipping Weight: 70.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- NEC Display Solutions logos are registered trademarks of NEC Display Solutions. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.