See more products
- InkJet Printers (175)
- Laser Printers (513)
- Wireless Printers (23)
- Dot Matrix Printers (65)
- Label Printers (31)
- Other Printers (129)
- Ink / Toner Supplies (9189)
- Copiers (3)
- Fax Machines (23)
- Laminators/Binders (151)
- Shredders (64)
- Scanners (509)
- Ink & Toner Finder (0)
- New Arrivals (2)
- Printer Accessories (2277)
- Printer Cables (90)
HP LaserJet M5035xs MultiFunction Laser Printer Product Details
MultiFunction Black & White Laser Printer
Watch workgroup productivity soar with the HP LaserJet M5035 MFP series, an easy to use, wide-format MFP you can count on: enjoy print, copy, scan, and fax, and multiple digital sending functions from one reliable, cost-effective device. Simplicity, convenience, and outstanding support make the HP LaserJet M5035 MFP series the perfect choice for small workteams with no time to worry about device management. Simplicity, convenience, and outstanding support make the HP LaserJet M5035 MFP series the perfect choice for small workteams with no time to worry about device management.
Easily take advantage of your MFP’s complete feature set with an intuitive control panel that clearly displays all available applications. Getting around is a snap. A Foreign Interface Harness, open EIO slot, and host USB port also allow you to expand the MFP’s capabilities with HP and third-party solutions. Get investment protection with optional Gigabit Ethernet, IPsec security, or wireless networking and memory expandability up to 512 MB RAM. HP partnerships enable access to integrated third party solutions such as additional forms, fonts, barcode printing, and business process solutions for document capture and security.
A Closer Look
A Closer Look
- Enjoy Fast, Professional Printing and Copying: Save time and money with print and copy speeds of up to 35 pages per minute (ppm). Instant-on Technology reduces warm-up time from minutes to seconds, so you see a fast first page.
- Provide Big Impact in a Small Size: The MFP offers the 11 by 17 printing you want, and its smaller footprint enables placement close to workgroups, where you need it.
- Integrate Documents Into Workflows: The MFP comes standard with send-to- e-mail and send-to-network-folder capabilities, including LDAP and address book support. With optional HP Digital Sending Software (DSS) 4.3, you can incorporate paper documents into electronic business processes, and send them quickly and securely to printers, ftp sites, and fax services. Add optional HP AutoStore software to effortlessly route information to document management applications.
- Improve Efficiency With Two-Sided Printing, Copying, and Scanning: The MFP includes a 50-sheet reversing automatic document feeder (ADF) that supports wideformat, two-sided copying and scanning of doublesided originals.
- Save Time With an Embedded Hard Drive: Enjoy password-printing capabilities, high-capacity storage of frequently used documents, and proof-and-hold features. HP’s world-class designers have thought through all the details and included a 40 GB built-in hard drive on both models, which provides a virtual mailbox to keep sensitive documents confidential, proof a document before releasing the remaining copies, and store frequently printed jobs for easy retrieval, such as expense reports or invoices.
- Count on Reliable and Simple Networking: The MFP features best-in-class networking through the HP Jetdirect, IPv6-ready, Fast Ethernet embedded print server. HP Web Jetadmin software offers remote installation, configuration, and proactive management. The HP Embedded Web Server performs remote diagnostics, sends e-mail alerts, and facilitates supplies reordering.
- Work Without Interruption: Interactive HP Smart printing technology in the HP print cartridge and the device optimizes print quality, provides convenient troubleshooting, enables status monitoring, sends alerts when supplies are low, and facilitates convenient online supplies reordering.Flexibility and expandability
- Safeguard your business with HP’s Security Framework: Count on capabilities that better secure the device, protect critical information, and simplify the way you manage and maintain your environment. HP printing and imaging systems help you create powerful, professional communications easily. HP multifunction products, supplies, accessories, and services are designed to work together and are invented to meet your business needs.
- The HP Embedded Web Server: Provides a universal interface to the device that anyone with a networkconnected PC and a standard Web browser can easily access. It requires no special software to install or configure. You can check status information, change settings, and facilitates convenient supplies reordering.
- HP Web Jetadmin: This is a simple, Web-based peripheral management utility for remotely installing, configuring, and managing a wide variety of HP and non-HP network peripherals. Through a standard Web browser, you can manage supplies, configure devices, conduct remote diagnostics, set up automatic e-mail alerts, and solve potential problems before they impact user productivity.
- Copying: Up to 1,000 multiple copies, two-sided copying, reduce/enlarge from 25 to 400% (from scanner glass), contrast (lighter/darker), mixed originals (letter and legal), image adjustment, paper selection, content orientation, pages per sheet, booklet format, optimize text/picture, job build, edge to edge
- Scanning: Color flatbed scanner or ADF; scan input modes: front-panel scan, copy, fax, e-mail; file types: PDF, JPG, TIFF, MTIFF
- Faxing: 300 dpi, auto fax reduction, fax forwarding, fax polling, broadcasting, speed dial, junk barrier, remote retrieval, auto redialing, Windows faxing
- Digital Sending:
- Send to e-mail, send to network folder, LDAP and SMTP authentication, LDAP addressing; file formats: PDF, JPG, TIFF, MTIFF
- Optional features: Digital Sending Software, HP AutoStore
- Memory/Storage: 256 MB RAM (fixed), expandable up to 512 MB via a single open 100-pin DDR DIMM slot; Memory Enhancement technology (MEt); 40 GB hard drive
- Paper Capapcity:
- Tray1: 100-sheet Multipurpose
- Tray2: 250-sheet input
- Tray3: 250-sheet input
- Trays 4, 5 & 6: Three (3) 500-sheet input
- 50-sheet two-sided reversing automatic document feeder
- Paper Sizes:
- 100-sheet Multipurpose Tray: 3 x 5 to 12.28 by 18.5 inches
- 250-sheet Tray: 5.83 x 8.27 to 11.7 x 14.33 inches
- 500-sheet Tray: 5.83 x 8.27 to 11.7 x 17 inches
- Automatic Document Feeder: 5.43 x 8.27 to 11 x 17 inches
- Flatbed Scanner: 8.5 x 11 to 11.7 by 17 inches
- Languages And Fonts: HP PCL6, HP PCL5, HP postscript level 3 emulation, PDF 1.4; 80 Scalable TrueType fonts
- Operating Systems:
- Microsoft® Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003 x86, XP x86, Windows Server 2003 x64, XP x64, compatible with the Windows Vista™ operating system at Windows Vista release
- Mac OS X v10.3.9, v10.4 or later, PowerPC G3, G4, G5, and Intel Core processor
- Network Operating Systems (Via HP Jetdirect print servers):
- Windows 2000, XP Home, XP Professional, XP Professional x64, Server 2003
- Novell 5.1 and higher
- Mac OS 9.x, OS X v 10.2 and higher; Red Hat Linux 7.x and higher; SuSE Linux 8.x and higher; HP-UX 10.20, 11.x, 11.i
- Solaris 2.5 and higher (SPARC systems only)
- IBM AIX 3.2.5 and higher (requires software from NOS vendor)
- Citrix MetaFrame Server; Windows Terminal Services
- Security: Private print, HP Secure Storage Erase, HP JetDirect — 802.1x for wired networks, SNMPv3 and HTTPS, and Secure IPP (IPP-S) and IPSec
- Weight: 213 lbs.
|First Page Output Time||Less than 10 Seconds|
|Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Print Speed B/W||35 ppm|
|Maximum Duty Cycle||Up to 200,000 Pages Per Month|
|Special Features||Hard Drive|
|LCD Preview Display|
|Dimensions||29.1"W x 29.2"D x 40.1"H|
|HP Jetdirect Fast Ethernet Embedded Print Server|
|Foreign Interface Harness (FIH) Port|
|Analog Fax Port|
Printer Paper Handling
|Standard Paper Input||Up to 2100 Sheets|
|Standard Paper Output||Up to 250 Sheets|
|Optional Paper Input||500 Sheets|
|Paper Sizes Supported||Letter|
|Transfer Rate||33.6 kbps|
|Memory Included||256MB (expandable 512MB)|
|Power Source||115 to 127 V (± 10 percent), 60 Hz (± 2 Hz)|
Warranty provided by: HP
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: Q7831A
UPC No: 882780575165
Box Size: This Product is Oversized ( Length: 30, Width: 30, Depth: 48 )
Shipping Weight: 124.2100 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: Not applicable, ships via truck
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: H24-Q7831A
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.