Cables To Go Video/Audio Cable Product Details
Cables To Go Radid Run
S-Video, Composite Video and Stereo Audio Wall Plate
Future-proof, this modular cabling system changes as your system changes! Imagine a VGA cable you can pull through a 3/4in conduit with a 90 degree sweep with no soldering of the HD15 connector! Or having the option of switching the installed cable from VGA to Component Video with Audio in less than a minute! With RapidRun, you can easily do this and more. No cabling solution on the market will do more to make your installations easier or more versatile!
RapidRun's revolutionary design provides the greatest flexibility and ease of installation without loss of signal quality. Two styles of Runner base cables, a 3-Coax with 4 twisted pairs and a 5-coax version, allow this unique interconnect system to be configured for UXGA, Component, Composite and/or Digital/Analog Audio Signals.
The key to this RapidRun is our proprietary MUVI (Multi-Use Versatile Interconnect) connector design which features a locking mechanism that connects to either a Break-Away Flying Lead or Wall Plate. The MUVI connector also enables you to pull the Runner base cable through a 3/4in conduit then terminate with your flying lead or wall plate.
- Color code: Blue
- For use with RapidRun HT (5-Coax) Runners (color code blue)
- Supports transmission of composite video and S-video over a single run, providing two connections in one!
- Fits into a standard J-box
- Compatible with Leviton Decora brand cover plates
- Ideal for use with receivers, projectors, HDTVs, computers, and any application where both an S-Video and composite video signal are desired in a single cable run
Please note: each complete RapidRun solution requires a Break-Away or Wall Plate on either end of the Runner cable. For each Runner you will need (2) Break-Aways, (2) Wall Plates, OR (1) Break-Away and (1) Wall Plate.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 40743
UPC No: 757120407430
Box Size: ( Length:5, Width:2, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-40743
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.