Intel 975XBX2KR Motherboard Product Details
Based on the Intel® 975X Express Chipset, the 975XBX2KR Socket 775 motherboard supports the Intel® Pentium® processor Extreme Edition, a 1066-MHz system bus, dual-channel DDR2 667 memory and multiple simultaneous PCI Express* x16 graphics cards. Premium features such as Intel® Matrix Storage Technology, 1394a, Intel® High Definition Audio with support for 7.1 surround sound and Intel® PRO 10/100/1000 LAN deliver a platform that can meet the needs of the most demanding applications, high-end games, and digital content creation.
A Closer Look
The 975XBX2KR provides 4 DIMM sockets using Dual Channel 240-pin DDR2 with a total capacity of up to 4GB. You can install DDR 533/667/800MHz Memory.
The 975XBX2KR fully supports PCI Express, the latest I/O interconnect technology that speeds up the PCI bus. PCI Express features point-to-point serial interconnections between devices and allows higher clockspeeds by carrying data in packets. This high-speed interface is software compatible with existing PCI specifications.
The 975XBX2KR includes built in IDE facilities that support Ultra ATA 133.
The 975XBX2KR comes with a Sigmatel STAC9274D audio codec which supports high quality 8-channel audio.
ATA RAID Support
The 975XBX2KR supports the Serial ATA technology through the Serial ATA interfaces. Doubles bus bandwidth which provides blazingly high disk performance, up to 3.0Gb/s, with Intel® Matrix Storage RAID 0, 1, 0+1, and 5 solutions.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Intel 975XBX Series Product Brief
- Intel BIOS Setting Glossary
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Video: Motherboard Buyer’s Guide – Part 1 Micro ATX Motherboards
- Technology Video: Motherboard Buyer’s Guide – Part 2: ATX Motherboards
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: BOXD975XBX2KR
UPC No: 735858186162
Box Size: ( Length:12, Width:4, Depth:10)
Shipping Weight: 3.8500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: I69-2145
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.