XFX FX-775A-ZNP4 AMD Radeon HD 7750 Core Edition Video Card - 1GB DDR5, Dual DVI, DisplayPort, HDMI, 800MHz, Single Slot Radeon, Core Edition, CrossFire readyItem#: P450-7750 | Model#: FX775AZNP4
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
XFX AMD Radeon HD 7750 Video Card Product Details
XFX FX-775A-ZNP4 AMD Radeon HD 7750 Core Edition Video Card
Enjoy smooth, high-performance gaming and entertainment from the XFX FX-775A-ZNP4 AMD Radeon HD 7750 Core Edition Video Card. Featuring the XFX's unique 800MHz GPU core and 28nm GPU design, this allows you to experience powerful gaming and multimedia at your PC. Experience 3D visual entertainment in high-definition at your PC with AMD HD3D technology; harness the power of multiple GPUs in a CrossFireX setup for enhanced graphics performance, and utilize up to three displays for a wider view. To deliver greater durability, the video card is not only designed with a dust-free IP-5X fan and solid capacitors; it is also built for optimal airflow throughout the video card. When your monitor operation in on standby, AMD ZeroCore Power technology assures you'll be the card consumes less electricity - it even allows the GPUs and fan to shut off when they're not in use. Get a video card that delivers excellent quality, performance, durability, and efficiency. Experience most out of your games and multimedia with the XFX FX-775A-ZNP4 AMD Radeon HD 7750 Core Edition Video Card.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- AMD Radeon HD 7750 GPU; generates high-quality graphics with up to 2560 x 1600 digital resolution
- 1GB 800MHz GDDR5 Video memory; supports the video card with faster graphics throughput
- AMD HD3D technology; enhances visual experience with 3D depth in Stereo 3D-capable computers
- AMD ZeroCore Power technology; reduces energy consumption by 95% when idle
- AMD CrossFire™ multi-GPU technology; utilize multiple GPUs for incredible performance
- AMD Eyefinity technology; create panoramic entertainment using up to three displays
- Ghost Thermal Technology; maximizes airflow with exceptional ventilation throughout the video card
- PCI Express® 3.0 x16 interface; connects the video card to your motherboard's expansion slot with double the bandwidth of previous models
Manufactured by: XFX
Warranty provided by: XFX
UPC No: 778656058590
Mfg Part No: FX775AZNP4
( Length:11, Width:7, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- XFX logos are registered trademarks of XFX. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.