Cables To Go 24-Inch Ultra-ATA EIDE Cable Product Details
Cables To Go
24-Inch Ultra ATA133 EIDE Flat Ribbon Cable
Get the performance you expect from your new UDMA IDE drives by using our Ultra ATA 80-conductor ribbon cables. The new high-speed UDMA interface allows host computers to send and retrieve data faster removing bottlenecks associated with system performance. You will need the next generation of IDE cable to connect the new UDMA hard drives. This 40-pin, 80-conductor cable permits higher data transmission rates, reduces crosstalk, and improves signal integrity by providing 40 additional ground lines between the 40-pin IDE signal and the ground lines. Ultra ATA EIDE ribbon cables are designed for use with Ultra 133/100 and Ultra 66 drives, and backards compatible with Ultra33, IDE/ATAPI hard drives, CD-ROMs, CD-R/CD-RWs, tape drives, zip drives, LS-120s and other IDE/ATAPI devices.
- Connectors: 80-wire/40-pin IDC Female to Two 80-wire/40-pin IDC Females
- Devices Supported: 2
- Cable Type: Type-B
- Connector Layout: Blue connector: System, Gray connector: Slave connector, Black connector: Master
- Connector Spacing: 0-18-24in
- Supports Ultra66/100/133 hard drives
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 50052
UPC No: 757120500506
Box Size: ( Length:4, Width:2, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-50052
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.