HiRO Low Profile Gigabit Fast LAN Ethernet Card Product Details
HiRO H50219 Low Profile Internal Gigabit Fast LAN Ethernet Card
Upgrade the network capabilities of your PC with the HiRO H50219 Low Profile Internal Gigabit Fast LAN Ethernet Card. This Ethernet Card is designed with full range drivers compatible with all versions of Microsoft Windows. With its auto-negotiate 10/100/1000Mbps speed, this card can support data transmission speeds ranging from 10Mbps to 1000Mbps. Now you can engage in demanding online activities, play intense games, and video stream smoothly. This product also provides full plug-and-play performance, allowing you to install the card without any jumper settings. For high-speed networking and easy installation, choose the HiRO H50219 Low Profile Internal Gigabit Fast LAN Ethernet Card.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 1000Mbps Support; high-speed Internet activities, fast-paced online gaming, and smooth video streaming
- RJ-45 Ethernet port; connects the card to a wired network device (router or modem)
- PCI Express 1.0a connector; integrates the Ethernet card to your PC motherboard
A Closer Look:
Manufactured by: Hiro
Warranty provided by: Hiro
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: H50219
UPC No: 649258502197
Box Size: ( Length:5, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: E261-2520
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Hiro logos are registered trademarks of Hiro. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.