HiRO H50218 10/100/1000 Internal PCI Express PCIe PCI-E x1 Gigabit Ethernet Card RoHS Windows 10 8.1 8 7 Vista XP 32-bit 64-bitItem#: E261-2518 | Model#: H50218
HiRO Internal Gigabit Fast LAN Ethernet Card Product Details
HiRO H50218 Internal Gigabit Fast LAN Ethernet Card
Secure fast, reliable Internet connectivity with the HiRO H50218 Internal Gigabit Fast LAN Ethernet Card. The HiRO H50218 Internal Gigabit Fast LAN Ethernet Card enables you to enjoy ultra-fast data transmissions ranging from 10Mbps to 1000Mbps with its IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, and IEEE 802.3ab standards. Now, you can experience seamless web connection by simply connecting it to your PC using its PCI Express 1.0a Interface. Featuring full plug-and-play performance, you won’t even need jumper settings to install this Ethernet card. It also works well with all versions of Microsoft Windows as it offers full compatibility to all Microsoft Windows OS including Windows 7. For faster connection speeds, rely on the HiRO H50218 Internal Gigabit Fast LAN Ethernet Card.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, and IEEE 802.3ab standards; ensures blazing-fast Internet connection
- Auto-Negotiation; automatically supports data transmission speeds from 10Mbps – 1000Mbps
- Plug-and-Play function; install without the need of jumper settings
- PCI Express Interface; continuous and stable connection to your motherboard
- Full Compatible with Microsoft Windows OS; supports all versions of the Microsoft Windows including Windows 7
A Closer Look:
Manufactured by: Hiro
Warranty provided by: Hiro
UPC No: 649258502180
Mfg Part No: H50218
( Length:5, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Hiro logos are registered trademarks of Hiro. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.