GIGABYTE GA-Z68AP-D3 Intel Z68 Motherboard - ATX, Socket H2 (LGA1155), Intel Z68 Express, DDR3 2133MHz, SATA 6.0 Gb/s, RAID, 7.1-CH Audio, Gigabit LAN, SuperSpeed USB 3.0, CrossFireX Rea (Refurbished)Item#: G452-1047 RF | Model#: GA-Z68AP-D3 |
GIGABYTE GA-Z68AP-D3 Intel Z68 Motherboard REFURB Product Details
GIGABYTE GA-Z68AP-D3 Intel Z68 Motherboard
The GIGABYTE GA-Z68AP-D3 Intel Z68 Motherboard is based on the Intel® Z68 Express Chipset and supports the new 2nd generation Intel® Core™ processors. Delivering the very best that Intel® 6 series chipsets have to offer, including a significant performance boost with Intel® Smart Response Technology, the first ever mSATA drive connectors on a standard desktop PC motherboard, and GIGABYTE's proprietary Touch BIOS™ technology, the GIGABYTE GA-Z68AP-D3 Intel Z68 Motherboard puts users in the driver seat, allowing them to take total control over how their system operates and performs to best match their individual computing needs.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Supports for LGA1155 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Touch BIOS™ delivers the innovative new way to modify BIOS.
- 4X performance boost with mSATA Intel® Smart Response Technology
- Supports USB 3.0 with superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
- High speed SATA3 storage interface with superfast 6Gbps link speed
- GIGABYTE 3x USB Power with On/Off Charge USB ports
- CrossFireX multi-graphics support for ultimate graphics performance
- Hybrid EFI technology with DualBIOS for 3TB HDD support
- HDMI graphics output for smoother HD video playback
- XHD technology accelerating hard drive performance with ease
- GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ technology delivering highest level failure protection
Multi-display support with 2 way CrossFireX
Flexible graphics capabilities - Up to 2 VGA cards are supported for 2 way CrossFireX™, delivering the ultimate in graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
Switchable Graphics with LucidLogix Virtu GPU Virtualization
GIGABYTE Z68 motherboards are enabled with LucidLogix Virtu GPU Virtualization technology which allows users to dynamically switch between their built-in graphics and their high-end, 3D discrete graphics cards. This is ideal for gamers who require high-resolution gaming and still want to enjoy the built-in media features of 2nd generation Intel® Core™ processors. In so doing, switchable graphics helps to dramatically reduce PC graphics power consumption.
Notes: Intel Socket H2 (LGA1155) is not compatible with first generation Intel Core i3, Core i5 and Core i7 in LGA1156 Package.
GIGABYTE Touch BIOS™ (Patent Pending)
An Innovative New Way to Modify BIOS Settings
Navigating through the BIOS to change system settings can be a daunting task for users not familiar with control "F" functions and mouse-less navigation. While some EFI BIOS try to address this with a mouse friendly environment, many implementations still lack a certain ease-of-use necessary for most people. With GIGABYTE Touch BIOS™, GIGABYTE engineers have completely re-imagined how users can interact with their BIOS, allowing for a more intuitive user experience. In fact, with a touch screen monitor, GIGABYTE Touch BIOS™ is as easy to use as most apps on your iPhone.
Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology
Faster than HDD-only system
GIGABYTE Z68 series motherboards are equipped with the much anticipated Intel® Smart Response Technology, allowing users to experience system performance similar to SSD only systems. Intel® Smart Response technology works by using intelligent block-based caching of frequently used applications to improve system performance and responsiveness. In fact, GIGABYTE Z68 motherboards with Intel® Smart Response Technology are able to outperform hybrid drive systems by more than 2X (PC Mark Vantage) and HDD-only systems by as much as 4X (PC Mark Vantage).
GIGABYTE EZ Smart Response
The GIGABYTE EZ Smart Response utility is a simple application that allows users to quickly and easily configure their system for Intel® Smart Response Technology. In the past, enabling Intel® Smart Response meant users needed to enter the BIOS in order to configure their system for RAID mode, which then required a complete reinstall of the operating system. Once that processes was complete, users then needed to install the Intel® Rapid Storage Utility as well as configure Intel's Smart Response Technology. GIGABYTE EZ Smart Response does all of this automatically, without users having to perform a complicated install process. This allows them to quickly and effortlessly enjoy a significant boost in system performance.
Built-in Visuals GIGABYTE Z68 motherboards offer support for several 2nd generation Intel® Core™ Built-in Visual Features.
Intel® Quick Sync Video
Up to 2X faster media processing than any other solution for incredibly fast conversion of video files for portable media players or online sharing.
Intel® InTru™ 3D
Users can enjoy the ultimate 3D visual experiences–seamlessly–from their PC. Now you they can watch their favorite 3D movies with Blu-ray Stereo 3D playback using active shutter 3D glasses. It delivers it all in 1080p full, high-definition resolution on the TV over HDMI 1.4.
Allows users to view premium 1080p HD content on their GIGABYTE Z68 series system.
- Due to Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than 4 GB.
- To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
- The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX1_2 and PCIEX1_3 slots. When the PCIEX1_2 slot or the PCIEX1_3 slot is populated, the PCIEX4 slot will operate at up to x1 mode.
- The PCIEX16 slot operates at up to x4 mode when AMD CrossFireX™ is enabled.
- The SATA2_5 connector will become unavailable when the mSATA connector is installed with a solid state drive.
- When a RAID set is built across the SATA 6Gb/s and SATA 3Gb/s channels, the system performance of the RAID set may vary depending on the devices being connected.
- Click here for a list of Supported CPUs.
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: GIGABYTE
Warranty provided by: GIGABYTE
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: GA-Z68AP-D3
Box Size: ( Length:13, Width:10, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 3.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: G452-1047 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- GIGABYTE logos are registered trademarks of GIGABYTE. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.