Cables To Go 4-Port DVI KVM Switch Product Details
Cables To Go TruLink 4-Port
DVI USB KVM Switch With Audio And Cables
The TruLink™ DVI and PS/2 KVM with Audio allows you to control four computers with one monitor, keyboard, and PS/2 mouse console. The DVI (Digital Visual Interface) supports both digital video input (flat panel displays, data projectors, plasma displays, digital TVs and set-top boxes) and analog video input (traditional monitors and TVs). The audio function enables a single microphone to provide audio input to each of the computers. In addition, you can listen to the audio output of each computer on a single set of speakers. Plus, TruLink’s independent (asynchronous) switching feature allows you to listen to audio files from one computer while you work on the other.
There is no better way to save time and money than with a TruLink DVI and PS/2 KVM. Since a single console manages all of the computers, the TruLink KVM eliminates the expense of having to purchase separate console components for each computer. It also saves all the space those extra components would take up, saves on energy costs, and eliminates the inconvenience and wasted effort involved in constantly moving from one computer to another.
- Setup is fast and easy; simply plug the cables into their appropriate ports - no installation routines and no software to configure
- Switch the KVM/Audio focus between the computers manually via the push button port selection switches or with hotkey combinations entered from the keyboard
- DVI digital and analog monitor support
- Superior video quality - up to 1600 x 1200; DDC2B
- Compatible with all PC compatible operating platforms
- Four (4) DVI and USB with Audio combo cables included
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120520481
Mfg Part No: 52048
( Length:13, Width:4, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 6.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.