Onkyo TX-NR717 Home Theater A/V Receiver - 7.2 Channel, 770 Watts Total, Optical, HDMI, USB, BlackItem#: O22-4114 | Model#: TX-NR717
Currently Out Of Stock!
Onkyo TX-NR717 Home Theater A/V Receiver Product Details
Onkyo TX-NR717 Home Theater A/V Receiver
High-impact is what aptly describes the Onkyo TX-NR717 Home Theater A/V Receiver. The Onkyo TX-NR717 Home Theater A/V Receiver enhances your home entertainment by sending out high-fidelity audio and video signals throughout your home theater system. With THX certification, this A/V receiver produces thunderous and cinematic surround sound that will definitely add a theater-like vibe to your home entertainment. Furthermore, you can make use of its HDMI ports to connect this receiver to HD capable devices to expand its capabilities. To top it off, you can maximize your entertainment pleasure by utilizing its USB connectivity with iPod compatibility. The Onkyo TX-NR717 Home Theater A/V Receiver is a must have if you want theater-like entertainment right at the comfort of your own couch.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 7.2 Channel receiver; transmits high-impact audio signals with clear sounds and deep bass
- THX Certification; delivers cinematic surround sound
- 10 HDMI ports; supports up to ten HD capable devices
- USB connectivity; connects USB devices, including iPods
Manufactured by: Onkyo
Warranty provided by: Onkyo
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: TX-NR717
UPC No: 751398010538
Box Size: ( Length:27, Width:21, Depth:17)
Shipping Weight: 41.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 43pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: O22-4114
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Onkyo logos are registered trademarks of Onkyo. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.