EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC Signature 02G-P4-2685-KR Video Card - 2GB, GDDR5, PCI-Express 3.0(x16), 2x Dual-Link DVI, 1x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort, DirectX 11, Overclocked, Dual-Slot, BackplateItem#: E145-0688 | Model#: 02G-P4-2685-KR
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC Signature Backplate 2GB Product Details
EVGA 02G-P4-2685-KR GeForce GTX 680 SC Signature Video Card
For high-quality visual entertainment on your PC screen, choose the EVGA 02G-P4-2685-KR GeForce GTX 680 SC Signature Video Card. Experience amazing 3D graphics output using several of NVIDIA's technologies. To improve the visual delivery, NVIDIA® GPU Boost dramatically increases its overclocking performance. To provide better clarity and delivery, it comes with NVIDIA® Adaptive Vertical Sync. By utilizing its NVIDIA® SLI multi-GPU technology, your PC can even handle the latest of DirectX 11 games and multimedia applications and tasks with ease. This video card can also deliver graphics content to four displays with NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ Surround. Get the smooth, high-resolution entertainment in 3D. Install the EVGA 02G-P4-2685-KR GeForce GTX 680 SC Signature Video Card now.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- GeForce GTX 680 GPU; experience amazing graphics in your PC games
- 2GB GDDR5 Memory; helps deal with demanding games and multimedia applications
- NVIDIA® GPU Boost; improves graphics with overclocking
- NVIDIA® Adaptive Vertical Sync; delivers smoother graphics performance without screen tearing
- NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ Surround; have a wide 3D panoramic view using up to four monitors
- NVIDIA® SLI technology; enhances graphics by integrating multiple GPUs
- PCI Express 3.0 x16 slot; connects the video card to your PC
Manufactured by: EVGA
Warranty provided by: EVGA
UPC No: 843368020057
Mfg Part No: 02G-P4-2685-KR
( Length:13, Width:10, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 2.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- EVGA logos are registered trademarks of EVGA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.