Whistler PI-200W Power Inverter Product Details
PI-200W Power Inverter.
Whistler power inverters work on full output power – other inverters have reduced output over time. This whistler power inverter offers overload protection (it automatically shuts down if the load exceeds the inverter rating) and with its Smart Surge Control technology, the Whistler PI-200W power inverter will attempt to start loads above the continuous rating for up to 10 seconds. Whistler inverters operate on a modified sine wave AC output. It is important that you check with the appliance manufacturer for compatibility with modified sine wave inverters before use! Choose Whistler for Technology for the Way You Live.
A Closer Look
- Full output power - other inverters have reduced output over time.
- 400 Watt Peak Power
- Smart Surge Control – Microprocessor controlled circuitry maximizes startup performance. Smart Surge ensures smooth start-up of difficult appliances.
- Voltage Protection – Inverter will shut down whenever input voltage exceeds 16 volts DC or is less than 9.5 volt DC. (Protects Battery)
- Low Battery Alarm – Inverter will provide an audible alarm if input voltage is less than 10.0 volts DC. (Protects Battery)
- Overload Protection – Inverter will automatically shut down if load exceeds the maximum inverter rating. (Protects Inverter)
- Short–Circuit Protection – Inverter will automatically shut down until short circuit is removed. (Protects Appliance)
- Thermal Cutoff - Inverter will automatically shut down if internal temperature exceeds safe design parameters.
- Cooling Fan - Keeps inverter cool to protect from overheating.
- 20 Amp Power Requirement - at rated output
THIS PRODUCT SHIPS IN OEM PACKAGING - GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN
Manufacturers sometimes offer discounts when large quantities of products are purchased without fancy, colorful, retail packaging. We take advantage of these opportunities to bring you the same quality, retail product at a lower price. Retail packaging is designed to look good on a store shelf and attract your attention. It frequently includes more paper, plastic and cardboard than needed. OEM packaging is not as visually attractive but is far more economical and because OEM packaging uses less paper, plastic, ink and cardboard it creates less waste and is better for the environment. Although OEM packaged product ships in a plain white or brown box you can be assured it is the same quality product as the retail packaged version. Buying OEM packaged products saves you money and helps save the planet…GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN. Included accessories, software, documentation, and manufacturer warranties on OEM products may vary from retail versions. Please review our detailed specifications and photo gallery for included accessories and see below for warranty information.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Whistler Group
Warranty provided by: Whistler Group
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: PI-200W
UPC No: 052303403352
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:9, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.3500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: W529-1018
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Whistler Group logos are registered trademarks of Whistler Group. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.