ASUS P8Z77-V LK Intel Z77 Motherboard - ATX, 4x DIMM, DDR3, Socket 1155, PCIe 3.0, Intel Z77 Chipset, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.0, HDMI, LAN, DVI, DisplayPortItem#: A455-8424 | Model#: P8Z77-V LK
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $10.00 (6%)
- Today's Price:
- Less Rebate:
- -$15.00 Ends 08/31/2014. See Terms.Restrictions Apply.NOTICE: Limit (1) ONE rebate per person, billing address, company, or household
- Final Price:
- $129.99 * After Rebate
- In Stock, usually ships within 24 hours (Details)
ASUS Intel Z77 Motherboard Product Details
ASUS P8Z77-V LK Intel Z77 Motherboard
The ASUS P8Z77-V LK Intel Z77 Motherboard offers a reliable platform to build a reliable PC. With the LGA1155 socket and Intel Z77 chipset, this ATX motherboard allows you to install the latest Intel processors such as the 3rd/2nd Generation Core™ i7/Core™, i5/Core™, i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors so you can deliver power to handle demanding computing tasks. Thanks to its four DIMM memory slots, it can support up to 32GB of DDR3 memory and help the CPU provide faster and smoother performance. With two SATA 6Gb/s ports and four SATA 3Gb/s ports, installing storage devices and optical drives is a breeze; its Raid 0, 1, 5, and 10 support provides outstanding data protection. And with the latest PCIe 3.0 interface, it provides twice the performance of current PCIe 2.0 to further improve your computer’s performance. Order the ASUS P8Z77-V LK Intel Z77 Motherboard today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- LGA1155 socket and Intel Z77 chipset; allows you to install the latest Intel processors such as the 3rd/2nd Generation Core™ i7/Core™
- Four DIMM memory slots; supports up to 32GB of DDR3 memory for fast system performance
- Two SATA 6Gb/s ports and four SATA 3Gb/s ports; allows easy installation to fast devices and optical drives
- Raid 0, 1, 5, and 10 support; provides outstanding data protection
- PCIe 3.0 interface; ultra-fast transfer speeds to improve your system’s performance
Auto Application Refresh. Less Waiting Time
Your computer can receive web updates with fresh content for selected applications, even when the system is in sleep mode. This means less time waiting for applications to update and sync with the cloud, leading to a more efficient computing experience.
Instant Awake your PC from Sleep Mode
Allows your computer to quickly resume from a low-power hibernate state in seconds. Saving your system memory to the designated SSD, it provides your computer a faster wake-up response time, while still keeping the energy use low.
|LucidLogix Virtu MVP
LucidLogix Virtu MVP featuring HyperFormance™ Technology boosts your discrete graphics card up to 60% beyond its original performance through the test of 3DMark Vantage. Designed for Intel® processor graphics and Windows® 7 PCs, it perfectly combines the performance of discrete graphics cards with fast computing iGPU. Also with the newly designed Virtual Sync, users can enjoy a smoother gaming experience by eliminating tearing artifacts.
|PCIe 3.0 Ready
PCI Express® 3.0 (PCIe 3.0) is the latest PCI Express bus standard with improved encoding schemes that provide twice the performance of current PCIe 2.0. Total bandwidth for a x16 link reaches a maximum of 32GB/s, double the 16GB/s of PCIe 2.0 (in x16 mode). As such, PCIe 3.0 provides users unprecedented data speeds, combined with the convenience and seamless transition offered by complete backward compatibility with PCIe 1.0 and PCIe 2.0 devices.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Asus
Warranty provided by: Asus
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: P8Z77-V LK
UPC No: 610839185542
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:13, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 2.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A455-8424
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Asus logos are registered trademarks of Asus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.