Dell SonicWALL TZ 205 TotalSecure Security Applian Product Details
Dell SonicWALL TZ 205 TotalSecure Security Appliance
Small businesses, retail deployments, government organizations, remote sites and branch offices can benefit from the powerful security and business-class performance of the Dell SonicWALL TZ 205. Unlike consumer grade products, this powerful Unified Threat Management (UTM) firewall combines the most effective intrusion prevention, anti-malware and content/URL filtering with the broadest, most secure mobile platform support for laptops, smartphones and tablets. By providing full deep packet inspection (DPI) at very high performance levels, it eliminates the tradeoff between comprehensive security and performance. The TZ 205 provides intelligent protection, business-class performance, advanced networking features and configuration flexibility in an affordable desktop appliance that's easy to set up, operate and manage.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- High-performance security engine; uses patented Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection to examine traffic simultaneously across all ports without introducing latency to the network, enabling businesses to realize increased productivity gains.
- Integrated intrusion prevention; A tightly integrated intrusion prevention engine protects against a comprehensive array of application-layer exploits that target both servers and client machines on the network.
- Deep Packet Inspection firewall; Patented Dell SonicWALL Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection technology scans against multiple application types and protocols to protect against internal and external threats at both the application layer and the network layer.
- Intuitive management; Powerful set-up wizards make it easy to quickly set up VPN Tunnels, policies and network rules, which can then be fine-tuned through an intuitive web interface. All application and signature updates are obtained automatically by the firewall and are effective immediately without reboots or downtime.
- Gateway anti-virus and anti-spyware; By blocking Trojans, viruses, key loggers and other malware at the gateway, Dell SonicWALL Gateway anti-virus and anti-spyware provides the first layer of defense. All files are analyzed in real time - regardless of file size or compression.
Manufactured by: Sonicwall
Warranty provided by: Sonicwall
Mfg Part No: 01-SSC-4890
UPC No: 758479048909
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:9, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 2.3510 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYT1-10541571
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sonicwall logos are registered trademarks of Sonicwall. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.