Dell SonicWALL TZ 105 TotalSecure UTM Firewall – 1yr Updates, 200Mbps Stateful Throughput, 8000 DPI Connections, Fast Ethernet, Content/URL Filtering, Anti Malware, Intrusion Prevention - 01-SSC-4906Item#: YYI1-PC2510 | Model#: 01-SSC-4906
- List Price:
- Click to See Price in Cart!
- In Stock, usually ships within 24 hours (Details)
Dell SonicWALL TZ 105 TotalSecure UTM Firewall Product Details
Dell SonicWALL TZ 105 TotalSecure Security Appliance
The new Dell SonicWALL TZ 105 TotalSecure Security Appliance is the most secured Unified Threat Management (UTM) firewall available for small offices, home offices and small retail deployments. Unlike consumer-grade products, the TZ 105 delivers proven, most effective intrusion prevention, anti-malware and content/URL filtering. It also gives broad mobile platform support for laptops, smartphones and tablets. It provides full deep packet inspection (DPI) at very high performance levels, eliminating the network bottleneck which other products introduce, and enabling organizations to realize increased productivity gains without increasing the cost. So, place an order for the Dell SonicWALL TZ 105 TotalSecure Security Appliance as early as you can!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Mobile support; it gives support for smartphones, laptops and tablets by securing their data properly.
- Deep Packet Inspection; enhances network traffic and prioritizes the traffic as per need.
- Integrated intrusion prevention; A tightly integrated intrusion prevention engine protects both servers and client machines on the network.
- Streamlined GUI and advanced management; Intuitive set-up wizards and a powerful web interface ease deployment, simplify configuration, and streamline management to reduce administration time and costs.
Manufactured by: Sonicwall
Warranty provided by: Sonicwall
Mfg Part No: 01-SSC-4906
UPC No: 758479049067
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:9, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 2.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYI1-PC2510
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sonicwall logos are registered trademarks of Sonicwall. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.