Logitech X-540 Surround Sound Speakers Product Details
Immerse yourself in the game.
Logitech X-540 Surround Sound Speakers.
Immerse yourself in the game with the outstanding surround sound of Logitech’s X-540 speaker system. Dual driver satellites use patented FDD2™ technology to eliminate the uneven response created by conventional dual driver designs. Matrix mode creates 5.1 surround sound from 2- channel sources. The innovative center channel speaker clips onto the top of most flat-panel LCD monitors. The ported subwoofer features dynamic, real-time equalization that maximizes bass while minimizing distortion. The X-540 also features a convenient control pod with volume and subwoofer level controls, as well as a headphone jack for private listening. Satellite stands rotate for easy wall mounting.
A Closer Look
- Frequency Directed Dual Driver (FDD2) technology produces a uniform soundfield anywhere in the room and eliminates uneven response and hot spots created by conventional dual driver designs.
- Matrix mode automatically creates 5.1 surround sound from common 2-channel stereo sources.
- Center channel speaker clips onto the top of most flat-panel LCD monitors.
- Satellite speaker stands rotate for easy wall mounting.
- Dynamic, real-time bass equalization maximizes bass response while minimizing distortion.
- High excursion, ported, down-firing subwoofer displaces more air for deeper bass.
- Master volume, subwoofer level and matrix button are all conveniently placed on the control center.
- Connect headphones to enjoy your games and music privately.
- Total RMS power: 70 watts RMS
- Total peak power: 140 watts
- Satellites: 45 watts RMS
- Center: 15.4W
- Front: 2 x 7.4W
- Rear: 2 x 7.4W
- Frequency Response: 40Hz –20kHz
- Satellites: (2) 2” drivers per satellite
- Subwoofer: 5.25” ported driver
- Speaker dimensions (H x W x D):
- Satellites: 8.4” x 3.2” x 5”
- Center Channel: 7.8” x 4.75” x 3.75”
- Subwoofer: 11.25” x 6.5” x 9.75”
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Logitech
Warranty provided by: Logitech
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 970223-0403
UPC No: 097855040084
Box Size: ( Length:13, Width:12, Depth:12)
Shipping Weight: 20.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: L23-7250
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Logitech logos are registered trademarks of Logitech. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.