EVGA GeForce 7600 GS 256MB AGP Product Details
Extreme HD Gaming Unleashed
The NVIDIA® GeForce® 7600 graphics processing units (GPUs) unleash extreme HD gaming and video on the PC. Featuring the award-winning GeForce 7 Series architecture, the GeForce 7600 GPUs deliver smooth, realistic gaming at ultra-high resolutions. Additionally, the GeForce 7600 GPUs bring high-definition, home-theater quality video to the PC through the acclaimed NVIDIA® PureVideo™ technology.
Model 3.0 Technology
Dynamic Range (HDR)
A Closer Look
- HD Video
Whether you’re watching HDTV at home, or you want to experience the highest quality video and DVDs while traveling, you’re demanding better quality content. New video formats are emerging to address these demands, including H.264, VC-1, WMV-HD and MPEG-2 HD for high-definition DVD movies.
- CineFX 4.0 Engine
Powers the next generation of cinematic realism. Full support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Next-generation shader architecture delivers faster and smoother gameplay.
- UltraShadow II Technology
Enhances the performance of bleeding-edge games, like id Software's Doom III, that feature complex scenes with multiple light sources and objects. Second-generation technology delivers more than 4× the shadow processing power over the previous generation.
Minimum System Requirements
- Intel Pentium 4/ AMD Athlon XP processor or higher
- 256MB System Memory
- 400 Watt or greater power supply unit (minimum recommedned power supply with 12+ Volt current rating of 20 Amps)
- AGP 2.0 or higher compliant motherboard. (Some motherboards violate the AGP specifictaion and therefore this card may not physically fit in some systems.)
- One available hard disk power connector from power supply that is connected to nothing else in the system. (smaller floppy disk drive connector is not sufficient)
- CD-ROM Drive
- Windows XP/2000
- EVGA GeForce 7600 GS 256MB AGP 8x Video Card
- Install Guide
- Drivers CD
- HDTV Cable
- S-Video Cable
- Power Connector
- DVI to VGA Adapter
Manufactured by: EVGA
Warranty provided by: EVGA
UPC No: 819829001811
Mfg Part No: 256-A8-N542-T2
( Length:12, Width:8, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- EVGA logos are registered trademarks of EVGA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.