Intel 945GCLL Product Details
Intel's Essential Series
The Intel® Desktop Board D945GCL Essential Series offers a cost-efficient integrated graphics solution. This board is designed for the Intel® Core™2 Duo, Intel® Pentium® D, Intel® Pentium® 4 and Intel® Celeron® D supporting up to 1066/800/533 MHz system bus in the LGA775 package. Other features include PCI Express x16 graphics connector, dual-channel DDR2 667/533 MHz SDRAM, Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 950 (Intel® GMA 950), integrated Intel® PRO 10/100 Network Connection, Intel® High Definition Audio and up to eight USB 2.0 ports.
A Closer Look
The 945GCLL provides 2 DIMM sockets using Dual Channel 240-pin DDR2 with a total capacity of up to 2GB. You can install DDR2 400/533/667MHz Memory.
The 945GCLL fully supports PCI Express, the latest I/O interconnect technology that speeds up the PCI bus. PCI Express features point-to-point serial interconnections between devices and allows higher clockspeeds by carrying data in packets. This high-speed interface is software compatible with existing PCI specifications.
The 945GCLL includes built in IDE facilities that support Ultra DMA 33 and ULtra ATA 66/100/133.
The 945GCLL comes with a Sigmatel STA9220 audio codec which supports high quality 6-channel audio.
The 945GCLL supports the Serial ATA technology through the Serial ATA interfaces. Doubles bus bandwidth which provides blazingly high disk performance, up to 3.0Gb/s.
- Intel 945GCLL Intel Socket 775 ATX Motherboard
- Install Guide
- Drivers CD
- (2) Two SATA Cables
- IDE Cable
- FDD Cable
- I/O Back Panel Shield
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Intel 945GCL Series Manual
- Intel BIOS Setting Glossary
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Video: Motherboard Buyer’s Guide – Part 1 Micro ATX Motherboards
- Technology Video: Motherboard Buyer’s Guide – Part 2: ATX Motherboards
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
UPC No: 735858189170
Mfg Part No: BOXD945GCLL
( Length:11, Width:11, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 2.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.