HiRO H50083 56K V.92 Low Profile PCI Modem Product Details
HiRO V.92 56K Internal Low Profile PCI Data Fax Voice Modem, Microsoft WHQL Approved
Hiro H50083 Conexant Low Profile modem provides an easy way to link yourself to the world. It incorporated the V.92 standard, so your PC can establish a connection faster, and the connection can be up to 56K speed. Modem-on-hold feature allows you to answer a phone call during an internet connection, then resume after the call is finished without killing the connection. The bundled Fax Talk Communicator application allows you to use your PC as an answer / voicemail box as well as a fax machine. Approved via Microsoft WHQL standard, it demonstrates stability & reliability. With so many features packed into such a little box, you can never go wrong with Hiro modem.
- Latest V.92 Standard Protocol:
- Faster connection up to 56 Kbps
- Less time to establish a connection
- Can answer phone call during active connection
- Modem-On-Hold Feature:
- Receive phone call during active internet connection without termination
- Fax Talk Communicator Software:
- Allows your PC / modem to serve as your fax & voicemail machine.
- Microsoft WHQL Approved:
- Better stability & performance.
- Chipset: Conexant
- Modem Protocol: ITU-T V.92/K56Flex, ITU-T V.34bis, V.34, V.32bis, V.32, V.22bis, V.22, V.21, V.23 Bell 212A/103, V.80
- Fax Compatibility: 14.4k bps Send/Receive, G3 Compatible
- Software Compatibility: AT Command Set Compatible
- Error Correction: MNP2-4, V.42
- Data Compression: MNP5 & V.42bis
- DTE To Modem Data Rate Max: 115200 bps
- Data Interface: PCI Bus 2.1
- Voice Function: Yes
- Line Interface: RJ-11 Modular jack, Line / Phone 3
- System requirements: Pentium II 266 MHz or higher, 1 CDROM drive, 1 available PCI slot, Microsoft Windows 98SE/ME, Window NT 4.0/2000/XP
Manufactured by: Hiro
Warranty provided by: Hiro
UPC No: 649258500834
Mfg Part No: H50083
( Length:5, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Hiro logos are registered trademarks of Hiro. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.