Q-See 4-channel Security Camera USB DVR Adapter Product Details
Q-See 4-Channel USB 2.0 DVR Adapter.
See for yourself why the Q-See 4-channel USB 2.0 DVR adapter is a must for your digital video. Connect this compact device to any desktop or laptop via USB port. Then you can record live video from the camera connected to the PC’s hard drive. The Q-See 4-Channel USB 2.0 DVR adapter features 2 channel audio inputs, display/recording rates up to 30fps and includes software for its stand-alone remote monitoring function. (Please see complete specifications below – it’s an amazing list!). Supports Microsoft Windows 2000/XP (other minimum requirements also listed below).
- Input Type: BNC x 4
- Video Input: 4 Cams
- Audio Input: 2 Ch PC Audio
- Recording Rate: 25 fps(PAL), 30 fps(NTSC)
- Compression format: MPEG4
- Video Resolution: 320x240 (NTSC) 352x288 (PAL)
- Network: TCP/IP
- Remote Software: Support Internet Explorer Web Browser
- Contents: 1 - QSU2DVR04 USB DVR Adapter (Cameras Sold Separately)
A Closer Look
- Connect to any Desktop or Laptop through USB Port
- Record live video from the camera connected to the Harddrive in PC.
- Quad display
- Display/Recording: 30 frames per second
- Multi-alarm triggering method: sensor alarm, motion detection, video loss, and HDD sources shortage.
- Supports schedule recording mode.
- Video compression format: MPEG4.
- 5 level recording quality options available
- Recording frame rate range from 1 to 30 fps adjustable for each channel.
- Recycling recording method available.
- Support multi-channel playback
- Search by time/date and recording event
- Support remote surveillance and PTZ control through web browser
- Support dynamic domain name.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS supported: Windows 2000/Windows XP
- CPU: Intel Pentium III 800 (min)
- RAM: 256MB (min)
- Hard Disk: 80GB (Recommended)
- VGA: Nvidia GeForce II MX200 32MB
- USB 2.0 Port
Manufactured by: Q-See
Warranty provided by: Q-See
UPC No: 645439225817
Mfg Part No: QSU2DVR04
( Length:9, Width:7, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Q-See logos are registered trademarks of Q-See. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.