C2G Cables To Go - 50" Blue Molded Round Internal Ultra SCSI Cable with 68-PIN Male to Male Connectors and Terminators - Supports 4 Devices (27063)Item#: 768398 | Model#: 27063
Free Shipping Today!
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Clean Looking Cables and Increased Air Flow
Be ready for the next high speed SCSI protocol, plus minimal clutter, a clean looking cables and increased air flow with Molded Round Ultra320 cables from Cables To Go. Ultra320 SCSI provides the most competitive performance choice for high-traffic workstations, servers, multi-user systems, and storage area networks (SANs). This high-quality cable supports both single-ended and LVD connections.
The cable allows for tight impedance control, and is designed to maintain single-ended and differential impedance. And these cables reduce over-heating and saves internal space within the CPU unit for easy movement when adding or removing hard drives, PCI cards or other adapters. All Cables To Go SCSI cables adhere to SCSI specifications to ensure maximum performance and data integrity.
- Connectors: 68-pin Male to 5 x 68-pin Male; one for the SCSI controller card, four for SCSI devices, and one for an attached terminator
- Supported Transfer Speed: up to 320Mb/s
- Devices Supported: 4
- Backwards compatible with Ultra2/Ultra160 applications
- Connector Spacing: 0-19-29-39-49-50in
- Designed internal hard drives, removable storage devices, and other LVD/SE peripherals
- Ideal for installation in 1U servers
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
- Color: Blue
- Size: 50in
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 0757120270638
Mfg Part No: 27063
( Length:12, Width:3, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.4800 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.