Logitech 961471-0403 QuickCam® Ultra Vision Webcam Product Details
Logitech 961471-0403 QuickCam® Ultra Vision Webcam
Enjoy true-to-life video calls with twice the image clarity of conventional webcams, thanks to the precision engineered, 5 element glass lens. QuickCam® Ultra Vision uses Logitech RightLight™2 Technology to give you the highest quality image regardless of your lighting, and RightSound™ for clear, echo-free audio. It´s video calling that truly is true-to-life.
| Precision Glass Lens
Unsurpassed image quality through 5 precision engineered lens elements.
| Superior Image Clarity
A true 1.3 megapixel sensor coupled with RightLight™ 2 Technology enables you to capture fine details in dim, side- and back-lit situations.
| Integrated Microphone
Logitech's exclusive RightSound™ technology ensures your voice comes through clear and echo-free.
|Logitech Video Effects
Express your unique personality by using Logitech Video Effects. Choose the avatar or face accessory that suits your mood.
| Quick Preview Button
Quick preview button See yourself before joining a video call.
Best of CES 2007 Contest Finalist
CES Innovations - "Design and Engineering Showcase Honors"
- True 1.3 megapixel sensor with RightLight™ 2 Technology
- Live video: up to 640 x 480 pixels
- Still image capture: True 1280 x 960; Up to 4 megapixel (software enhanced)
- Built-in microphone with RightSound™ Technology
- Up to 30 frames per second live video with recommended system
- USB 2.0 high-speed certified
- 6 ft. USB cable
- 2-year limited hardware warranty
- Adjustable base fits any monitor or notebook
- Fixed focus
A Closer Look
- Logitech® QuickCam® (easily capture, save, and email your web camera´s pictures and videos)
- Logitech® Video Effects™ avatar and face accessory software
- HP Photosmart Essential Software (web download required)
- Skype™ with free, full screen video calling
- Windows® Live Messenger™ with free full screen video calling
- Yahoo® Messenger with free video calling
- Video enabled AOL® Instant Messenger™ Service
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows® 2000, XP
- Pentium® 4 1.4 GHz or AMD Athlon™ processor 1 GHz (Pentium® 4 2.4 GHz recommended)
- 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM recommended)
- 200 MB free hard drive space
- CD ROM Drive
- 16 bit color display adaptor
- OS Compatible Sound Card and Speakers (full duplex sound card recommended)
- Available 1.1 or 2.0 USB port (USB 2.0 high speed port required for megapixel image capture)
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Logitech
Warranty provided by: Logitech
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: 961471-0403
UPC No: 097855040527
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:8, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 1.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: L23-7212
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Logitech logos are registered trademarks of Logitech. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.