Plantronics HL10 Automatic Handset Lifter Product Details
Plantronics HL10 Automatic Handset Lifter
HL10 handset lifter fits on your telephone, letting you answer calls with the touch of a button, conveniently and automatically takes your handset off hook.
The must-have addition to your Plantronics cordless headset system. The Plantronics HL10 automatic handset lifter enables one-touch call answer/end for compatible Plantronics headset systems.
Completes your cordless headset system: Enjoy the full mobility of cordless conversations. Roam around your workspace knowing that you’ll be notified when a call is received—and you can answer and hang up whenever you choose.
Lifts handset and returns it to the cradle at the touch of a button: On most desktop phones, the HL10 lifts up and replaces the handset so you don’t have to be at your desk to answer the phone or to hang up.
Takes up no desktop space. Because the HL10 fits under the handset on your desktop phone, it requires no additional space on your desktop, and the discreet, stylish design is backed by a one-year warranty.
- Dimensions: 4" x 2.9" x 1.7" (10.2 x 7.3 x 4.3 cm)
- Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
- Power: 325mA supplied by Plantronics Serial Bus
- Environmental: Operating Temperature: 39.2 F – 104 F (4 C – 40 C)
- Storage Temperature: –4 F – 150.8 F (–20 C – 66 C)
- Compatibility: Compatible with most standard desktop phones
- Automatically lifts handset and returns it to the cradle
- Enables remote or one touch call answer/end with your Plantronics headset
- For Plantronics cordless CS50, CS10 and CA10 telephone headset systems
- Works with Plantronics S20 and A20 telephone headset systems
- No desktop footprint
- Compatible with most standard desktop phones
- Fast operation
Manufactured by: Plantronics
Warranty provided by: Plantronics
UPC No: 017229118201
Mfg Part No: 60961-32
( Length:4, Width:3, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Plantronics logos are registered trademarks of Plantronics. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.