IMATION 1PK DDS3 DAT 4MM 125MItem#: YYI1-914800 | Model#: 11737
Currently Out Of Stock!
Protecting your company’s valuable data assets is a full time job and 4mm DDS tape cartridges are built to provide you around-the-clock protection. With its protective backcoating, the Imation DDS-3 cartridges minimize the damaging effects of compression to the recording surface. They also dissipate harmful static buildup and reduces tape slippage to ensure uniform signal output. The protective backcoating protects data against effects of wound-in debris, and improves tape winding and stacking.
Imation brings over 50 years of tape media experience and proven technology to its 4mm DDS Tape Cartridge line of products. No matter what the application, data integrity is your highest priority. Back up, restore, archive, copy, distribute, or manage your data with confidence when you use 4mm DDS Tape Cartridges.
- Format: DDS-3
- Tape width: 3.80mm
- Tape length: 125m
- Tape thickness: 6.9µm
- Base material: Aramide
- Storage capacity (native): 12.0GB
- Magnetic particle: MP**
- Operating Temperature: 18 to 22°C
- Operating Humidity: 35 to 45% RH**
- Storage Temperature: 5 to 32°C
- Storage Humidity: 20 to 60% RH*
* Maximum wet bulb temperature 26°C (79°F)
** RH below 30% can result in deposits at the head-to-tape interface resulting in poor read/write performance. RH above 55% can result in increased head wear.
Manufactured by: Imation
Warranty provided by: Imation
Mfg Part No: 11737
UPC No: 051122117374
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYI1-914800
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Imation logos are registered trademarks of Imation. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.