Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Belkin PureAV Home Theater Surge Protector Product Details
Belkin PureAV Isolator
Home Theater Surge Protector
PFT uses varying power filter levels to isolate and contain power line noise within individual pairs of receptacle banks. It provides the highest-quality protection available from overvoltages, and safeguards your sensitive home entertainment components from power line contamination, known as electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI).
A Closer Look
- 3245 joules - highest-quality absorption protects your sensitive entertainment components from surges, spikes, and lightning
- $300,000 Connected Equipment Warranty
- 10-Foot Heavy-Duty Power Cord delivers clean power through 14-gauge wiring; with straight plug
- Power Filter Technology (PFT)-Isolates contamination to prevent AC and EMI/RFI to help provide quality sound and picture
- Satellite, Cable TV, Antenna Coaxial Protection-Protects connected components with two pairs of gold coaxial connectors designed to improve signal; also protects cable modems
- 2-Line/4-Pin Phone Line Protection with Built-in Splitter-Safeguards your single or two-line phone/DSL/ modems against backdoor power disturbances
- Diagnostic Indicator Lights-Warns of power problem before equipment is connected
- Cord Management - Allows for a clutter free power cord management.
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: F9A833-10
UPC No: 722868485507
Box Size: ( Length:17, Width:4, Depth:11)
Shipping Weight: 5.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B20-2278
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.